Halfway

So this pic up above is what I imagine Anastasia to look like, just she needs to have pointed ears.
__________________________
I swung up onto Rouge and landed with a soft thud on my old worn down saddle. Rouge let out a soft neigh as I patted his neck. I shook the reigns and started forward joining into the short flowing group of horses and men riding out of the stables.

I rode my horse up beside Fallen and smiled at her. She gave me a small smile back. We were the silence in the storm of chatter. It wasn't an awkward silence but a calm comfortable one. I enjoyed spending time with her, she was like me, quiet but will speak up for justice. She was also very beautiful. She had silky straight brown locks spilling over he shoulders like a water fall gleaming with the shimmering brilliant golds and soft reds in the sunlight. She had a medium skin tone and warm hazel eyes that could sooth you with one glance.

She and Leverin were incredibly close, but that was to be expected considering they had been together for over 1000 years.

We burst out into the cool fall air. The smell of dead leaves and tree bark was intertwined with the soft breeze. I winced as I picked up the metallic scent of blood and the musky smell of smoke from the battle before. Some thing can never be forgotten. Even if you think you left them back in the rubble and charred bodies they always hide in the corners of your mind, just waiting for something to bring them back to the surface.

I shook the reins again forcing Rouge to go a bit faster and get away from the smell and force the memories back down.

We crossed out of the field and into the thin birch forest. Isengard was a long ride from where we were.

Soon enough I caught the scent of smoke on the breeze. I glanced over at Fallen as her nose twitched. " Do you smell it too?" I said my brow furrowing. She nodded. She shared the dragons sense of smell with Leverin. I narrowed my eyes and focused on the distance. I could see a column of smoke. " Smoke ahead!" I called. The pace immediately picked up.

We soon reached Isengard and what met our curious gazes was a shock. Isengard had fallen and Ents wandered the area following the commands of tree beard.

We road in to find two familiar hobbits sitting up on a rock. " Welcome my lords and ladies to Isengard!" Merry shouted. I let out a sigh of relief and only then realized how much I had missed Pippen. I threw off my hood and it flopped onto my back. Pippens eyes lighted up. " Shadow!" He called delightedly. I gave him a smile. " A lovely hunt you have led us on and now we find you feasting and smoking!" Gimli tried to sound angry but I could tell he was just as happy to see the hobbits safe as the rest of us. " The salted pork is especially good." Pippin jeered. A look of utter longing crossed Gimli's face. " Roasted.... Pork...." I snickered and exchanged a knowing look with Legolas.

" We are under the orders of tree beard who has taken over management of Isengard." Merry gave a proud smile as he spoke.

The pair hopped down and Pippen ran over to me and gave me a hug. I tensed up for a moment, the hobbits actions had surprised me. But then a small smile broke on my face and I wrapped my arms around him, warmth spread through my body. It felt nice to know someone cared. Pippen let go of me and stepped back. " Worried were you?" He said with a smirk. I hesitated for a moment. " No." I lied. He raised his eye brows at me knowing that I wasn't telling the truth. " Because" I continued. " I knew that you would be fine." Pippen was beaming with pride.

The was a loud groan of bark and then a thud behind me. I turned around and looked up to see tree beard smiling down at us. It had been long since I had seen the old net and wandered his forest just for pleasure. His long chin was the same with bits of moss and bark hanging from him. " Welcome Master Gandalf." He said in his slow gravely voice. " Trees, stock and fire I can manage but there is a wizard that needs to be dealt with locked up in his tower." I looked up to the tower and saw Saruman peeking out on the balcony his cold eyes narrowed as he saw Gandalf.

My blood turned cold and my eyes narrowed at the sight of the wizard. I knew of his evil long before others but I was unable to speak of it for none would believe me. He was there that day, the day my mother died.

What is wrong. I heard Legolas's voice enter my mind. I hissed out loud and Gimli's gaze turned to my with a worried look on his face. Anastasia. Legolas's tone became more urgent. Anastasia talk to me, focus. His voice becoming louder and ripping through my mind.

Without even knowing it my body began to change. I felt my nails sharpening and my teeth growing. Rage was blinding me and my vision seemed to go red. I stopped hearing everyone else and all I could see was Saruman. Somewhere in the background I could hear Gandalf yelling at Pippin, something about not touching that but at the time it didn't really register. Saruman spotting my and gave a twisted cruel smile. Scales started to form on my cheeks. I distantly felt someone's hand wrap around my wrist and start to pull my away. I was still in between dragon form and elf form. I slashed out at this person with my claws, they were trying to stop me from killing the scum Saruman. My claws were somehow deflected as they met something that felt like dragon scales. Confusion hit me like a brick.

I could hear someone's voice a mans voice but it wasn't speaking English. "Asht nac, Anastasia. Selna fren hal. Dreppen" ( Come back Anastasia. Listen to me. Focus.) I recognized his voice. He spoke the lost language, my language. " Leverin." I whispered. My vision began to come back to focus. " Sleeren ven grun veler untine gru." ( Don't let your anger control you.) His voice was the calm in the storm. He was bringing me back.

I closed my eyes letting darkness fall over my vision. I took a couple of deep breaths and opened my eyes again. They were met by Leverin's deep golden eyes and furrowed brow. His face was close to mine and had scales scattered across the sides. He must of had to change to control me. He had moved me behind some rubble and had me pinned against a bolder. The scales on hi face seemed to be enveloped by his skin and disappeared , I felt the same happening to my face. His large hands were still tightly gripping my shoulders. " You don't have to tell me yet," He whispered. " When your ready. He said in a understanding tone. It was like he could read my mind. " I nodded. " Thank you." I whispered. It was like he finally noticed that he still had me pinned by my shoulders against the bolder and his face was inches from mine. I met his eyes and there seemed to be something in them that I didn't understand. After a moment he let go of my shoulders and moved back. I let out a breath that I did not know I was holding.

Leverin stood up and held out his hand to me. I took it and for the first time I noticed how pale my hand was in contrast to his tanned skin. I stood up and brushed off my dress.

We walked silently back out of the rubble and looked out just in time to see Saruman fall from his tower.

__________________________

Sorry that took me so long, the first time I wrote this chapter I missed a bunch of stuff so I had to redo it. Merry Christmas! I will try and post another chapter on Christmas as a gift! Bye!