Bio and other informations

Disclaimer: Always remember that I don't own anything. Only the story and the book. Mobile Legends is owned by Moonton and Dragon Ball is owned by Akira Toriyama.

Name: Y/n M/n L/n

Race: Half-Human, Half-Saiyan

Parents: Goku and Chichi

Siblings: Gohan and Goten

Friends: Of course his father, Goku and his siblings, Gohan and Goten, Vegeta, Trunks, Bulma, Mr. Satan, Videl, Beerus, Whis and lastly Zeno (the past and the present).

Age: 18

Home: Universe 7

Status in Life: Single

Abilities: Immortality and Eternal Youth who was blessed by Zeno so that he will not die and can stay young forever. When will Y/n obtain those two powerful abilities? The answer is on Event 1: Summoning of the Chosen One. Flight because it's normal for a Saiyan that has the ability to fly. Also, Instant Transmission that will be enhanced to its maximum power by Whis in Event 1: Summoning of the Chosen One.

Power level: 1 (Don't worry readers, this power level will increase as time goes by.)

Picture of Polycosmus Orb:

What it contains: Power that can surpass the Supreme Omni God themselves, has Polycosmic Manipulation and infinite amount of useful and powerful abilities that a living being can possess

Where it is located: In MLBB Universe

Specific Location: At the top of the Heroic Temple, floating at the middle of the roof.

Heroic Temple (picture)

(Sorry readers. I can't find a badass temple so please just bear with me.)

Author - I guess that's all of the information you need. I'll see guys and gals on Event 1: Summoning of the Chosen One. Have a great day/night to everyone😊😊😊!!