chapter 14

Jake's P.O.V. 

It's been two days since Lexi texted me last, but I don't need to worry to much because I know she's safe with her grandmother in England, but I'm still really worried about her and Mr. Davis. It's Wednesday and all week so far Mr. Davis has't been in class. 

"Have either of ya'll heard from Lexi?" a voice asked me and Mandy at lunch we looked and Mr. Davis asking. He look terible. I swear someone could run him over with a truck and he would look the same as he looks now. 

"Ummm. No sir we havn't talked to her. Everytime we text or call her she doesn't answer us back" Mandy answered him for the both of us. 

I feel really bad lying to Mandy but I love Lexi. She's not even my bestfried she's my sister. Yes I love Mady too but we didn't meet her utill our freshman year and Lexi and I have been together since dipers, we've been through everything together. Lexi was the first person I went to and told when I realized I was gay and not once did she ever treat me differently after that. We were each others first kiss too because we wanted our first kiss to be with someone who ment something to us not just someone who asked us out for some reason even though we were only in sixth grade at the time but who cares. 

"Do you think Lexi is really okay" Mandy asked after Mr. Davis left. 

"Yes Mandy, she's okay. She just needed to get away for awhile and take a break from everything thats happened lately." I told her.

"Well next time she messages or calls you please just tell her that I love her and I miss her" she smiled lightly.

"What makes you think that she messaged me since she left?" I asked shocked.

"Please come on Jake, we both know that you both can't go two days with out one of you talking about something." she laughed.

As the day went by it was only five minutes left of class untill the last bell of the day goes off.

"Okay well tomorrow I expect every one of you too have a 1,000 word essay on my desk before the bell rings tomorrow at the end of the period is over" Mr. Davis said. What the hell?!?! I can barley write a 200 word essay let alone a freaking 1,000 word one! 

"Mr. Whittmore, please stay after class to have a word with me" Mr. Davis said from his desk. When the final bell rang I stayed behind to talk to Colton in hopes that he would drop the whole essay thing for me. When everyone was out of the room he spoke.

"Look I believe it when Mandy said she don't know where Lexi is but I know you do Jacob and all I want to know is where she is and if she is safe" Colton pleeded.

"She's fine. But it's not my place to tell you where she is. I'm sorry  but I love Lexi, shes my sister but I can't tell you" I answered. "I love you to Jake. I just wish I knew why she left and where she is." He said ploping back down in his chair and running a hand through his hair.

"I'm not going to tell you but just think about when she left and what all happened that day" I told him while getting my stuff and heading out the door.

"Damnit! she saw that fucking kiss didn't she?" he said of the verge of tears. "You have to believe me Jake I didn't kiss her I swear on my life. I heard a scream down the hall and I went to see what it was and when I got there that teacher kissed me. I pushed her off the minute she did it I swear. I would never do some thing like that to Lexi please Jake believe me" he begged with tears down his face.

"I do believe you Mr. Davis. But I'm not the one who you should be convinceing" I walked out the door. "She's at her grandmothers but you will have to figure out where she lives and by the way I'm not writtig that essay. Have a good night Mr. Davis" I said and whent home