Chapter 8

**WARNING THIS CHAPER HAS SEXUAL INTERACTIONS!**

"What do you want to watch now love" Colton asked me while we cuddled on his couch. We just finished watching Catching Fire and it was totally awesome.

"To be honest I don't really want to watch any thing else now" and with that I sat up on his lap and kissed him ruffly but passionately. I heard him let out a soft moan from the back of his throat and it made me go crazy.

"God Lexi your killing me" he said while sucking on my sweet spot at the base of my neck. I slowly started grinding myself against his erection. I ran my hands under his shirt and pulled it over his head. I licked his sexy abs and slipped my hand in his pants.

"W-w-what a-are you d-doin" he asked out of breath while I stroked his cock.

"Having fun baby" I answered while pulling his pants and boxers off and taking him in my mouth.

"Fuck" "mmmmm" "ohhhh" he moaned as I bobbed my head up and down while taking him all the way in my mouth and flicking my tongue over his tip. I could taste his pre cum on my lips. After a few minutes he moaned.

"L-Lexi I-if you d-don't stop I'm g-going to c-cum" he said bucking his hips to meet my mouth and right after that his seed shot down my throat. I swallowed and licked him clean.

"Fuck that was sexy" he said bringing me back up to his lips.

"You didn't have to swallow you know that right" he said

"Yeah but that takes away the fun"I winked and got up off of his lap.

"Where you goin? we ain't done yet" he smirked.

"Yes baby, we are" I answered while running to his room and locking the door. I could still feel me dripping so I decided to lay on his bed and fix my problem. I took off my black shorts and red thong and started rubbing my clint. I was so cought up in pleasuring myself that I didn't hear Colton come in the room. I moaned when I thrusted two fingers into my tight pussy and bucked my hips when I hit my g-spot. I threw my head back and that's when I felt something warm and wet on my Clint. I looked down only to find Colton in between my legs. I didn't stop fingering myself as he sucked and bit my Clint. before I new it a tight burn was in my stomach and reached my organism. I pulled out my fingers while Colton licked me clean.

"Damn you taste so fucking good" he said. "and that was the hottest thing I've ever seen baby" he said licking his lips.

'I need to take a shower can I borrow a shirt"?

"Here babe. don't take long" he winked.

When I stepped into the bathroom I decided to take a bubble bath instead. Relaxing in the tub singing to myself I lost track of time.

"Hey are you okay" Colton asked while coming into the bathroom.

"Yeah but I decided to take a bubble bath" I answered smiling at him.

"Okay well dinner is almost ready love so don't take long" he left and I got dressed.