Chapter 5

I woke up reminding myself that I have to tell Lexi that this is over. I get up and take a quick shower then head off to work. The whole day I spent trying to figure out a way to get Lexi after class. Well considering that I'm not in a very good mood today I'll just be hard on the class and find a way to give her detention.

Only five minutes till my last class starts with Lexi in it. The bell rang and all the students got their things together.

Once everyone was out of the room my last class walk in. Everyone except for Lexi was in before the tardy bell. That's Great! I can give her detention now! "Sorry Mr. Davis, I was trying to get here as fast as I could" she said in her cute voice. "Detention after school with me until 4:30" i said with an annoyed voice. "yes sir" she mumbled as she took her seat.

The final bell rang and everyone left. After all the students and teachers where gone it was time to tell her. "Lexi there's something I need to tell you that I should've last night."

*Lexi*

"You need to stop texting Colton" Mr. Davis said. How the hell did he know about me and Colton? "Excuse me" I said.

"You can't have a relationship with Colton anymore" he answered.

"How the hell do you even know who I talk to" I slightly raised my voice.

"Because Lexi I'm Colton we've been texting the whole time".

"How do I know that your not just lying to me"?

"Text Colton on kik and I promise my phone will go off saying I have a message from you".

So I got my phone out and I texted Colton."hey" two seconds later his phone went off.

"I told you it was me" he said.

"How long have you known it was me who you were talking too" I asked.

"Since the day I said we should finally meet. I figured it out at lunch that day."

"Why didn't you tell me last night"?

"I guess I was just to nervous. I mean come on I'm your teacher for gods sake and I've been in a relationship with one of my students".

"Mr. Davis, I'm sorry. If I knew it was you I wouldn't have let us go on for so long. I'm not gunna lie, I like you a lot but I understand that we can't talk anymore" I said honestly. With that I left and drove straight home.

(A week later)

It's still hard sitting Colton's class. "Hey Lexi, what's been going on between you and Colton? I haven't heard you talk about him all week" said Jake. I looked up at Colton and he looked right at me like he was waiting for my answer.

"Umm. we broke up about a week ago."

"Why? you really liked him, why would y'all break up. I could feel Colton's eyes burning into me.

"We just agreed not to see each other anymore" I answered.

"I'm sorry hunny, Colton was just a dickhead. you deserve way better. trust me if I ever see him I swear I'll break his nose." He said a little angry.

"It's okay jake, don't even worry about it". right then the last bell rang. Thank god I was beyond ready to go home. "Mrs. Wade can you stay a minute" Mr. Davis asked. I froze when he said that. When everyone was gone I turned around. "yes sir?"

"You didn't tell Jake what happened" he asked shocked.

"Mr. Davis, what happened happened that's it. We can't change it and he doesn't need to know"

"Lexi you can stop calling me Mr. Davis no ones here."

"I know but I still feel more comfortable saying Mr. Davis instead of Colton. Now I'm meaning to sound rude but why did you ant me to stay"?

"Oh I umm.. I just..." and before I knew it his lips were on mine.