CHAPTER 19

WARNING! IM GOING TO TRY WRITTING A SEX SCENE. I'VE NEVER DONE ONE BEFORE SO IM SORRY IF IT'S TERRIBLE. IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT I'LL PUT*** BEFORE AND AFTER FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO SKIP THROUGH IT BUT IT WILL END WITH THE CHAPTER.

Lexi's P.O.V.

"Umm nanny, This is Colton." I said blushing like a lobster. I can't believe she found us making out on her couch. Not to mention this is her first time to meet Colton.

"Its nice to meet you ma'am" Colton said standing up extending his arm out for my grandmother to shake.

"Its nice to meet you as well son. Are the both of you hungry? I picked up dinner on my way home".

"YES! I'm starving!" I yelled getting up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Your always hungry, even before the baby so you can't use that as your excuse" My grandmother teased me.

After dinner, Colton helped me clean up the kitchen by putting away the left over food and washing the dishes. Even though I'm only 5 weeks along I still have a small baby bump, but if you didn't know I was pregnant you would just think that I had a big lunch. My morning sickness has came in yet and for that I'm very thankful but I cant say that about my cravings. All I seem to crave is sour candies all day long.

After everything was clean and putt away, Colton and I decided to just go upstairs to bed. Laying in the dark on my bed with just the moonlight shinning through my window, I could feel Colton drawing little circles on my belly.

"Our baby is going to be so damn beautiful and is going to be loved beyond belief" he said kissing my stomach. He looked up at me with nothing but love in his eyes.

I reached down and pulled his face up to mine and kissed him softly. "I love you Colton."

"I love you too Lexi"

"Make love to me" I whispered looking into his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do that" I asked. I nodded my head "yes" and kissed him.

***

Colton gently hovered over me and gave me a long passionate kiss. His tongue swept across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. As his warm tongue invaded my mouth and dominated mine, I couldn't stop my moans from filling up my bedroom. In one swift movement Colton had mine in his shirt off in a second. The feeling of his hot skin on mine was enough to send me over the edge. As he found my sweet spot at the base of my neck and sucked hard on it m moans became louder and louder.

"We have to be quiet baby your grandmother is downstairs and I don't think she wants to hear us love so we have to be quiet" he whispered.

As his hands went to the inside of my thighs and pushed them apart he slowly made is way down and kissed the inside up all the way to my core. When he reached my core I was dripping wet. When his tongue slid between my folds I couldn't hold back my moans any longer. Colton came up to my mouth and kissed me hard while he inserted two fingers inside of me going in and out until I adjusted to the size of his dick.

Slowly he put is tip between my folds and pushed in. "Damn baby you feel amazing." He grunted out. He pulled his dick almost all the way out of me before softly ramming back into me. "Fuck Colton more" I moaned throwing my head back. The more he pulled in and out of me, the closer I'm getting to my climax.

"Mmmm I-I'm alm-almost FUCK!" I exploded just as he exploded his cum all inside of me. He road it out before gently pulling out of me. "ohh, That was amazing" i panted.

"I love you Lexi" Colton kissed me lovingly.

"I love too". After that he pulled me tight into his arms and we fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my loves! This book is seriously almost over!!! I would really love it if you will comment your favorite baby names for the baby so i can name it something you will like. Im going to start updating once a week until the story is over! don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter and comment your fav names! until next time I love you all and goodbye!!