Chapter 9

While getting dressed I thought about what Colton an I just did. I've never done anything like that in my life and I have no idea why I did that. Do I regret it? No.

Heading down the stairs to the kitchen an amazing smell surrounded the air.

"What are you cooking I asked Colton while sliding my arms around his waist from behind.

"Ummm well I didn't know what you liked so I made some chicken Alfredo is that okay"?

"Yes I love chicken Alfredo!"

"Good then" he said chuckling.

After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen and went up to his room to watch Captin America. While layin in Colton's arms i soon fell asleep.

**COLTONS P.O.V**

Watchin Lexi sleep, i couldn't help but stare at her. She's just so gorgous. How did i get so luck? After the movie was over, i turned off the tv and fell asleep with my angel in my arms.

**THREE DAYS LATER**

"Okay class, for your homework tonight, i want you to write a three page essay about what you want to be when you graduate in three weeks, where your going to go to college if your going, and what you hope to major in. Have it turned in by Monday." right when i finished the bell rang. "Have a good weekend everyone"

"Mr. Davis, can i talk to you" i heard my sweet angel say.

"Of course what is it" i asked. while everyone was heading out the door Lexi walked up to my desk. "About the assignment, can i type it instead of writng it"? she asked when the last person left the room.

"Mmmm come here"i smiled and winked at her. "i missed you today" i said kissing her forhead. "My mom called today, my sister is getting married next weekend and she wants me to come home this weekend to be fitted for my tux." i told her.

She looked up, "Really thats great congradulations" she smiled.

"I want you to come with me tonight so you can meet my family"

"Colton, im flattered but what if your parents dont like me"

"Baby they'll love you just as much as i do i promise. Just come with me tonight"

"Okay" she agreed.

"Great, lets go home and pack. We'll leave at 8" i said while guiding her through the door to go home.