Chapter 7.

You woke up with a washcloth on your forehead. You sat up slowly and looked around your room. "Harry's my brother?" You thought to yourself. "Why hadn't anyone told me before? This is crucial information!" You fell back down on your bed and covered your face with your Pillow Pet that you had brought from home. You decided to call your mom and ask her if it was true. "Harry could have been lying. You never know." You thought. 

Your mom answered right away, "Hello Mew. I was wondering when you were going to call me. Harry told you didn't he?"

"So it's true?" You asked her in shocked. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"You realize you had that huge crush on him before you started touring with One Direction right?" She asked in a sassy manner.

"Just like Louis!" You thought to yourself. "Eww." You said out loud to her, remember the way you used to think about him. "I always had more of a crush on Liam though." You said defending yourself.

"True, but I wasn't going to ruin your 'fangirling' by telling you that." She said. You could almost see her doing air quotes around the word fangirling.

"I passed out when he told me..." You admitted to her. "Now I have a headache..."

"Go take a pill and eat something." Your mom said in her usual motherly tone whenever you said something like that. "I'll let you go you can do that. Talk to Harry, okay? He'll explain."

"I miss you mom." You told her, trying not to cry. You always cried when hanging up with her. "I love you."

"I miss and love you too sweetheart." She said. "I'll see you soon."

"Yeah... See you soon." You replied before hanging up. You really missed her and the rest of your family. This is the first time you had ever been away from them for a long time and it was still hard for you. It was easy to tell that your mom felt the same way though. You were the youngest and nobody ever expected you to leave.

You decided to listen to your mom and go downstairs. You went to the bathroom first to wash your face. ... When you got downstairs the boys were all sitting in the front room in a circle. Harry was in the middle of the couch with Liam and Zayn on each side of him, Louis was sitting on the chair and Niall was sitting on the floor with his legs under the coffee table.

"Harry must be explaining it to them." You thought. "I'll just slip by and go to the kitchen so that I can take that pill and eat." You get a glass of water and take two Tylenol's, then you pour yourself a bowl of Lucky Charms. You were halfway done when Harry sits across from you. "I really don't feel like hearing an explanation right now. I just wanna eat, then do that Twitcam, okay?" You take another bite.

"We aren't doing a Twitcam Mew." Liam says walking into the kitchen.

"C'mon Liam. I'm fine." You protested.

"You just passed out! I won't let you." Liam protested back.

You didn't have the strength to argue so you just nodded your head. "Fine. That's probably better..." You looked at Harry. "Well... I'm up for an explanation then. I have nothing better to do." You laughed and shot a look at Liam.

"It's not a very long story. So it'll be like ripping off a bandaid: Fast and painless." He says getting more comfortable in his seat. "My dad was visiting California on a business trip when my mom was pregnant with me. That's how he met your mom. He said that it was like falling in love all over again, except with a different person. He and your mom went on a few dates and then, he says, it just sort of happened." Harry looked into your eyes trying to read your face but couldn't. You put on the best poker face you had even given anybody, so he continued. "The day after he had to go home, and that's when he told your mom that he had kids, was married, and that my mom was expecting. She was furious with him."