Chapter 4.

"Hey Grimmy!" Harry said hugging his friend.

"Harry! It's been a long time. How are you?" Grimmy asked almost ignoring the other lads.

"I'm great! We had a bit of a meltdown earlier, but we're ready to be on." Harry said rejoining the others.

"Alright?" Grimmy said a bit confused, but his tone changed instantly when he had an idea. "Let's take some pictures in the InstaGrim booth, yeah?"

"YEAH!" The boys all said together.

They took a few pictures of all of them playing around. Niall jumped onto Liam's back, and Louis jumped onto Zayn's so that they could fit everyone in the pictures. They all had smiles and nobody could tell that Liam had been crying, which was great since the pictures were posted without any of the boys being able to see them.

"Hello everyone!" Grimmy said opening the show. "How's everybody's day going? Well, it's going to get better now once I tell you all who the guests are today! It's One Direction!!!!"

The boys started introducing themselves.

"I'm Harry!" Harry had a huge smile on his face that revealed his massively cute dimples.

"I'm Zayn!" Zayn had a crazy look on his face, but he was just playing around.

"I'm Niall! The Irish one!" Niall started cracking up almost instantly.

"I'm Liam!" He put on a fake smile and tried to act like everything was alright. He had a plan though. He was gonna reveal that he wasn't single anymore, and he couldn't wait!

"And I'm Jennifer!" Louis had a sassy little smirk on his face while everyone laughed.

"Hahah! Great to have you boys today. I have a few questions to ask you that fans have been tweeting in all week!" Grimmy pulled out a sheet of paper that had tweets printed on it. "Alright. First question is from Stephanie. She wants to know how it feels to be the biggest boy band on earth?"

"It's not easy." Niall answered. "We have to give up alot. We have to leave our families, friends, and for some of us, even girlfriends." Niall looked over at Louis and Zayn, then quickly glance at Liam.

"We truly miss them when we don't see them everyday." Louis said looking at Liam quickly before turning to Zayn. "Isn't that right Zayn?"

"It truly is." Zayn answered. "We get homesick too, and sometimes even delirious. We call each other by the wrong names when we get to tired." Zayn laughed and snuck a glance at Liam.

Liam was getting the hint. "I get it!" Liam thought. "I don't ever have to leave Mew. I never have to chance to miss her because she's always with me! I love her and I think it's time to tell the world."

"I see. Very nice." Grimmy said. "Next question is from Mistie, and she wants to know if you ever get really homesick." 

"We really do." answered Harry. "We know we aren't normal lads anymore, but.. Um... We wish we could go home more often."

"He's completely right." Liam said. "We need to see the people we love because we know that it hurts to leave them. We never question if it was right thing though. We know that it is. We get to make people happy with the one thing we love doing, and that's awesome!" Liam paused so that would sink in for a minute. "We also get to meet some incredible people. Sometimes those people change our lives."

Everyone looked over at Liam. None of the boys could believe that Liam had just said that! They didn't know where he was going with this, but they were as excited as he was. 

"Alright." Grimmy said. "We have time for one more question. This one is from Felicia. She wants to know if any of these rumors are true: Liam has a new girlfriend, Eleanor is pregnant, and Zayn cheated on Perrie."

"I would never cheat on Perrie!" Zayn snapped. He was absolutely furious, but had to stay calm. "I love her and she loves me, and that's just the way it is. You don't cheat on the one you love. You stay loyal, and committed, and that's exactly how I am with Perrie and the way she is with me!"

"Eleanor isn't pregnant! Trust me, I would know!' Louis answered in his sassy tone. "I don't appreciate who ever makes these rumors up! They're ridiculous!"

"I'm assuming that the one about Liam having a new girlfriend is false also then?" Grimmy asked.

"No. That's true actually." Liam answered.

Everyone that was around was shocked! They couldn't believe that Liam could have a new girlfriend and nobody knew about it.

"Whoa! Who is the lucky girl then Liam?" Grimmy asked smiling. He was legitimately happy for Liam.

"Her name is Monique. Monique Easton Williams. We, and everyone else that knows her, call her Mew for short. She's absolutely beautiful and she makes me happy. She's been living with us for several months now. We met her after a concert in July. It was love at first sight, it had to be." Liam gushed. He was so happy to have finally admitted that he was taken and in love. He knew that what he said would make you feel better somehow, but he didn't know was that you were asleep and didn't hear any of it. 

"Good for you man!" Grimmy cheered and patted Liam on the back, "Well, that's all the time we have with 1D today! Let's say goodbye by playing their song What Makes You Beautiful dedicated to Liam's girl, Mew!"

The song started playing and the boys were getting up to leave. "Hey Harry. Let's chat for a bit." Grimmy offered.

"Sure. It's gotta be real quick though. I have to go soon." Harry answered.

"There's a party tonight. You and the lads should come by and bring Mew too. It'll be fun." Grimmy said and winked at Harry.

"Hahah. Sure. Let's hope it's a lot of fun." Harry replied winking back. "See you later Grimmy. Text me where and what time, you know?"

"Got it." Grimmy said and returned to hosting since the song was almost over.

When Harry caught up the the boys he told them about the party that how they should bring you along. "It'll be fun!" Harry said. "I'm sure Mew feels better now after you professed your love to her on the radio!" Harry slapped Liam's back.

"Why not?" Liam said. "But let's get back so that I can see Mew!"

All the boys piled into the van and Paul drove them home. They talked about the party all the way as if they were teenage girls going to prom!