Chapter 6.

"Woah! Look at these tweets!" Zayn exclaimed from the couch. "Directioners are demanding a Twitcam so that they can see Mew! Some of them are mad..." Zayn stopped reading and looked up at you and Liam.

"What're the ones that are mad saying?" you asked sadly. You didn't want Directioners to hate you, you were a one once too.

"They say that you're 'only going to hurt Liam' and 'he could do soooo much better' but a lot of them say that they're happy Liam found someone to love." Zayn said and looked you straight in the eyes.

"At least some of them are happy for us." You said. "Let's do a Twitcam before we get ready for the party tonight Li." You said and plopped down next to Zayn on the couch.

"Are you sure you want to?" Liam asked concerned.

"Yeah. I want to. I want to show the true Directioners that we are happy together,and I hope that the others  will see it too." You said trying not show Liam or Zayn how hurt you were. You wanted to cry, but you didn't want anyone to know. "You set it up and I'm gonna go use to the bathroom really quick!" You said and ran up the stairs.

 Downstairs:

"She's hurt..." Liam said and sat down next to Zayn.

"Who's hurt?" Louis asked sitting on the chair across from them.

"Mew.. Some fans have already sent her hate, some are okay with us, and the rest are demanding a Twitcam." Liam said without looking up from the laptop. "And Mew wants to do one." 

"Wow... She's a brave one." Louis said looking down, "Eleanor got a lot of hate too, Liam. So did Perrie, right Zayn? Our girls are strong. Mew's no different. She may even be stronger." Louis got up and patted Liam on the back. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for the party." Louis started up the stairs, "Just remember what I told you, and be there for her."

"He's right Liam. She's gonna be alright." Zayn said getting up. "I'm getting something to eat if Niall hasn't eaten everything we have yet." Zayn laughed and started toward the kitchen.

"Don't worry. There's still some food left." Niall said and went to sit down by Liam. "You doing a Twitcam? Can I be in it?"

"No. It's just gonna be me and Mew. She's already getting hate and she wants to do one." Liam explained. 

"And you don't want her to do it?" Niall asked knowingly. "Don't worry bro. She's beautiful and everyone will love her!"

"Thanks Niall. I just hope that they realize that she makes me happy." Liam said.

"Where is she?" Niall asked looking toward the open door of the downstairs bathroom.

"She went upstairs to use the bathroom. That's how I could tell she was hurt. She doesn't want us to see her cry." Liam said looking at the stairs.

"Oh.. Well. I'll just chill here until she comes back down." Niall said leaning back and put his feet on the table.

Meanwhile, Upstairs:

You just reached the top of the stairs when you saw Harry. You didn't want any of the boys seeing you cry even if you knew Harry wouldn't tell anyone so you tired quickly brushing past him.

"What's wrong Mew?" Harry asked stepping in front of you with his arms open.

"Nothing. I'm just trying to go to the bathroom." You said trying to step around him. He blocked your path again. "Excuse me please!"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." He said crossing his arms.

"Why do you care?! You don't talk to me! The only time you talked to me was when were sick and I was cleaning!" You exclaimed trying, and failing, again to step past him.

"I tried talking to you earlier." He said softly while looking down. "Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't care about you and how you're feeling Mew. We all love you, and you know it."

Before you knew it, you broke down. You couldn't hold it in anymore. Harry wrapped his arms around you and you had your heads covering your face. He kissed the top of your head. "I wasn't trying to make you cry... You don't have to tell me..." He trailed off.

He let you go when you stopped crying. "I didn't think I had anymore tears in me..." You laughed and looked into Harry's green eyes. "How did you know something was wrong?" 

"Call an intuition." Harry answered. Noticing the confused look on your face. "It's actually about what I was going to tell you earlier..." Harry stopped and looked toward the staircase.

You turned around and saw Louis standing there leaning against the railing. "How long have you been there?" You asked while wiping away the tears.

"Long enough to see you cry and Harry comfort you. Liam can comfort you just as easily." Louis answered looking you straight in the eyes. "But I see you enjoy the warmth of young Harold here."

Harry became defensive, "It's not like that at all Louis! You don't understand!"

"Then explain it to me! Did you or did you not just say that you weren't comfortable having her living here with us this morning?" Louis asked.

You were shocked. You never wanted to make any of the boys feel that way. "Is that true Harry? Me living here makes you uncomfortable?" You could feel more tears, but you were determined not to let them out.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Harry screamed. You backed away from him and stood closer to where you could see downstairs. You saw the other boys running upstairs. Harry paced around to calm down and when he say the other boys were also at the top of the stairs he stopped. "Look, It's about time I explained things to all of you." He looked around at all the boys astonished faces. "But the only person I owe the biggest explanation to is Mew." He turned towards you and you stared into his eyes again.

"What is it?" You asked. "What needs to be explain?" You looked around at the boys who looked just as confused as you. "What's wrong Harry?"

He took a breathe before answering, "We're brother and sister Mew." He looked you straight in the eyes.

The news was a huge shock for you. You looked at him, the other boys, and then back at Harry before passing out.