Chapter 13.

A/N Mature Content ;)

...

You woke up the next morning with your body entangled with Liam's. Last night was one of the best nights you ever had. It was the first time you and Liam had ever made love. You looked up at him, and smiled. He looked so peaceful. You leaned up and pecked him on his lips.

His eyes flickered open, and he looked around the room before his eyes met yours. "Good morning love." He said and gave you quick kiss.

"Morning babe." You said sleepily and leaned your head on his chest.

Liam reached across you and grabbed his phone off the night stand. "It's 11 in the morning." He told you, and the jokingly added. "You're up way to earlier. Let's go back to sleep."

"I'm definitely okay with that." You replied to him, and he wrapped his arms around you tighter.

Not 5 minutes later you hear a loud crash, and the boys are all laying on top of you and Liam in the bed. Completely unaware that both you and Liam are undressed. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HE- WOAH! MEW IS HERE TOO?!" Louis yelled.

"What the hell are you all doing in here?" Liam asked them while sitting up revealing that he was shirtless. 

"What the hell is she doing in here?!" Harry cried.

"He's my boyfriend, Harry!" You cried back at him. "What do you think I'm DOING in here!"

You sat up slightly without completely revealing yourself, but making it painfully obvious that you were also not wear a shirt.

"MONIQUE EASTON WILLIAMS! GET OUT OF HIS BED RIGHT NOW!" Harry yelled at you.

By this time all the boys had gotten off of you and Liam.

"You want me to get out of his bed?" You asked him. "Right now?"

"Yeah. I want you to get away from him!" Harry cried.

"FINE!" You yelled back, and got out of Liam's bed fully exposing yourself. "You happy, Harry? I'm out of his bed!!"

Harry turned away and his back was turned to you. "That's now what I meant he muttered." He bent down and picked up one of Liam's shirts that was lying on the ground and threw it back at you. "Put something on!"

"Why?" You asked him innocently, dropping Liam's shirt to the ground. "I'm pretty sure you're the only one in this room that minds."

"Mew..." Liam whined from in the bed behind you.

You turned around, and looked at him and noticed that he REALLY liked what he saw. You looked around at the other boys who couldn't take their eyes of you. You glanced down, and noticed that each of them at a bulge growing in their pants. 

When you looked back at Liam, you saw that one of his hands had found its way under the sheets. "Harry? I really think it's time for you to leave."

Harry stood there for a moment. "Fine!" He said finally, and stormed out of the room slamming the door shut.

"Mew...." Liam whined again.

"What Li?" You asked him innocently.

"You know what..." He was almost begging for you again, and you loved it. It made you feel wanted.

You suddenly became aware the Louis, Zayn, and Niall were still standing in the room, so you turned around to face them. "And what do you guys want?"

Niall walked towards you. "You." He said picking you up and slamming you on the bed next to Liam.

"Niall!" Liam cried, but it was no use. Niall had already ripped his shirt off, and was pulling down his pants and boxers. He was so hard against your leg.