Chapter 5.

You had just woken up from a really long nap and it made you feel better. You had a dream that Liam had told you he loved you and that you were absolutely beautiful. It felt so real to you that you didn't know how to feel. You loved Liam and you didn't want to be mad at him anymore, and you didn't want him to be mad at you.

You went to the bathroom and noticed that your hair was a mess, and your eyes were red and puffy. You decided to take a shower. "I wish that I could tell the world about me and Liam." You thought to yourself while in the shower. "It would make life easier for both of us, but management sucks!" 

You start singing What Makes You Beautiful because that song was stuck in your head, but you changed the words to the fangirl version you had read. "I'm insecure. I know what for. I'm Danielle, Perrie, or Elenoooour. I use makeup, to cover up. Being the way that I am is sometimes not enough." You stopped singing... "I don't need makeup. I like being me." You say to yourself then start singing it the regular way starting at Harry's part: "Everyone else in the room can see it! Everyone else but yoooouuu! ..." 

You finish your shower and put on a pair of blue jeans, a purple tank top, and black PF Flyers. You put in your headphones and listen to Lego House by Ed Sheeran. You're singing along loudly so you didn't hear the boys come in. They stopped just inside the door and are listening to you. You start heading down the stairs and notice Liam's shirt that he dropped when he left. You pick it up and put it on.

"I love you Liam." you say outloud then finish going down the stairs.

"I love you too Mew." Liam says when you reach the foyer. He wraps in the biggest hug he's ever given you. "Did you listen to the radio show?"

"No. I had fallen asleep listening to it. But I had a dream that you said I was 'absolutely beautiful' and that you loved me." You admit to him and look at the floor.

"That wasn't a dream." Niall piped in as he heads to the kitchen. "He said that on live radio to Grimmy and the rest of the world."

"You did?!" You asked in disbelief looking at Liam and then around at the boys who were just smiling at  the both of you.

"Yeah." Liam answered sheepishly. "I did. I'm tired of keeping us a secret. We love each other and the world needed to know."

"I love you so much Liam! I'm so sorry for what I said earlier! I really didn't mean it! I was just--" You stopped talking because Liam lifted up your chin so that your eyes could meet his.

"I know. I'm sorry too." Liam said. "I don't know why I said it..." He trailed off and looked down.

"Will you two just kiss already? You already made up!" Louis said and walked to the kitchen.

You and Liam laughed, and Harry and Zayn who were still standing there chuckled. Zayn went to sit on the couch in the living room and opened his laptop.

"I'm going to my room." Harry said and slipped by you. "Oh. Grimmy invited us to a party Mew. He said for you to come."

"That'd be great." You said and smiled at Harry. "Thanks."

"No problem!" He yelled as he walked up the stairs.

You and Liam were just standing there alone with his hands on your waist and your arms around his neck.

"I love you Mew." He said.

"I love you too Li." You said.

Then he leaned in and kissed you.