kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty!

at the leaky couldren i step into the fireplace. 'potter house' and the green fire takes of with me, my bags and flufdle, who mauws very annoyed, she doesn't really like flooing, i guess. when i arrive home my brother follows closely. my mon and dad come into the kitchen to check our stuff. 'jane! a cat, really?' my mom asks. 'yes, her name is Fluffle, she attacked a creepy boy and she hates cages and flooing.' i smile at them. 'you can keep it, but only in your room.' 'deal!' i run up the stairs and let fluffle free in my room. the first thing she does is... hiding under my bed. great. i lie down on the ground and try to get her from under it. 'kitty, kitty, kitty,kitt, come, kitty, kitty, kitty!' nope she just looks at my like 'wtF!' great, just great. 'well stuped cat, just come out.' no succes either. well nevermind then. i get up and sit down on my bed, think of a way to get fluffle to come from under it. then i clime on my bed and jump up and down. mauw! fluffle flies from under it, into my pretty, pretty curtains. great, i could write a book 'how to scare a cat into the curtains'. it'll become a best seller, defenitly. 'jane, what's all that... why's your cat in the curtains?' my brother comes walking in, great. 'help my getting her out of the curtains, please, i beg you james, pleeaase?' my brother looks at the orange, fluffy ball of hair that is hanging in the curtains. 'ok, if you stay out of my room the coming week.' ok, thats ok, right? 'deal brother.' i clime on a chair and scare fluffle. fluffle jumps... into the cage that james is holding. he closes the door and fluffle is locked up again, phew.