ice creams, cats and... a creep?

with all our stuff and animals we head towards the ice cream shop on the corner of the street. 'well james, what do you want?' the man in the shop asks. 'i want strawberry and kiwi.' the man look at me. 'i want a tripple chocolate ice sandwich.' and then, there was sirius. ' want strawberry, chocolate, pistace, mango, watermelon, lavender and caramel.' the man doesn't look surprised at all. 'the usual i hear, and you, young lady?' lily looks arouns one more time.' ehm, watermelon, orange and cocos.' Remus couldn't decide so he took. 'melon, watermelon, lemon, orange, lavender, rose and mango.' i don't think he'll eat it all, well, if he doesn't need it anymore, i think that sirius would gladly take it over. with our ice creams in hand we sit down at a table in the middle of the square. at a table, a little further, a group of boys is trying to get lily's and mine attention. they can try until i die. but unfortunatly my brother notitices it. 'he, you!' he shouts. aw hell... 'what?' the boys ask. i got the do something, so... 'come on james, sit down. they just looked at my, please?' i glance at him. he sits down. mission completed. 'jane, you just killed your brother with that death stare, man!' i give him a smile, but my brothee kicks him. my brother gets another stare. then it happend. one of the boys passed our table and kicked fluffle's cage. the lock opens and fluffle jumps out on the boy's face. sirius wants to help him but i hold him back. 'lets wait a few minutes.' i wisper in his ear. i see him smile. after 5 minutes i grab fluffle and put him back. 'oops!' i say to the boy. he walks away, mad as hell, his friends follow him. well, atleast we got a nice, not really nice, story for our parents. we continue eating our ice cream like nothing happend.