uhm... Goodmorning?

An: this book is written from jane's pov, and sometimes from someone els's, but no third person, because i suck at that!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"James!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "something wrong, little sissy?"he asks my from who knows where. i have know idea because i can't see a thing. i hear him laugh when i bump into god knows what. "why the hell did you put a smoke bomb IN MY ROOM!" i ask him very 'kind' "because i can sissy, just because i can. well, f💎ck him for that.

i'm sorry, i didn't introduce myself. my name is Jane Maura Potter, or just Jane. James is my not so lovely twin. his hobbies are pranking me and staring at his madonna and naked women posters. his room is filled with them. my room is filled with smoke, well at the moment. most of the time it's filled with silent and the other times with music. i love music, and chocolate. mmm, chocolate. its one of the best things in the world.

after a few minutes i manage to find my clothes and get dressed.  when i rush down te stair i bumb into my brother. "a goodmorning to you sissy." and again, f💎ck him. i smack him, get up and walk to the kitchen.

"morning mom." i walk to the frige to get some food but... there's no chocolate pasta! "mom, where's the chocolate pasta?" i pray its somewhere here. "its empty my dear, but we'll be heading to the leaky couldron this afternoon, we'll just buy a new stock, ok?" "well its better than nothing." my mom leaves the kitchen and i'm all alone. i grab some slime and put it in my brother's shoes. i'm so evil. All fear the evil Jane de evil evilness! *insert evil laugh here*