wands and pet names

after sirius paid for his owl we decided to walk to Olivanders together. on our way there we thought about names for my cat and his owl. 'how about... Athena, a greek goddess, i suggest. 'yes! great idea, now your cat, uhm, maybe...' i could see him ghinking. Sirius is a nice, funny, smart and... prank-loving guy! he loves PRANKING! 'you could call your cat winky or fluffle, that's how my niece wanted to call hers, but in the end she called it bloody biter, becouse he bit her a lot, so every time he bit her she said BLOODY BITER! so it only listened to that.' laughing we continue our way to the old wand maker. at the shop i can see my brother, waiting for me, looking at the redheaded girl, while a good looking, but less good looking than sirius, boy talked to him. i run into the store to my brother. 'James!' he turns around. 'Janey! why did it take so long?' 'i also bought a pet, this' i get my cat, 'is fluffle, and that' i put fluffle back in her cage and i point at Sirius. 'is sirius, a nice guy i met in the pet-store.' he and James shake hand. 'this sissy, is remus, and the girl's Lily.' i shake their hands and start a conversation with lily about the subjects and i hear the guys talking about quidditch, it's always quidditch. 'i think that flying is going to be hard.' lily sais. 'agreed, and potions, one drip to much and... boom! gone is your hair!' lily looks at me with a scared face. i laugh at it, harder then expected. 'sis, what've you told her?' james asks me sternly. 'boom posion, bye bye hair!' sirius laughs to but remus puts his hand over his mouth, as quick as he can, man Remus has good reflects! he'll be a top quidditch-player! 'sis, you can't start now, you'll have to wait for school to start. now, lets get our wands, shall we?' we walk to the counter and i ring the bell. and old man comes from behind. he looks at us with a curious look. 'well, well, miss potter, you can go first sinds you rang the bell.' awh hell. he hands me a wand and i wave it. splash! the big vase in the corner explodes. 'nope, nope, definetly nope.' he hands me another one. a glass wand with silver and golden decorations. when i swish it the whole place... is cleaned up! 'ah, thank you. tha wand costs 22 galleons.' i pay the man and i wait for the rest to get their ones to. 'now, who wants an ice cream?' i ask. and everybody is in for it.