keys, parfume and naked women

after i put the slime in my brother's shoes i decited to go to my room. i open my closet and search for a little, brass key. where is it? 'james' i murmer to myself. i grab a little bottle from my desk and walk to my brothers room. the door is closed. 'JAMES! I GOT A NEW PARFUME! I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT!' the door opens. 'come in sisy, watch out for that...' 'watch out for that what?' 'never mind, can i smell your parfume now or...' ugh, men. 'ófcoure, here.'i spray it in his face and pinch my nose. it only takes 4 seconds before he faints. it worked, again. i look aroud and start searching for my key. i find it in a drawer, under pictures of a naked woman. what does he do with these pictures? honestly, i dont want to know. i put everything back in its place. so, now, let's get to.... MY CHOCOLATE SAFE! that's where the key's for. my yop secret safe, filled with lots and lots and lots of chocolate, sweets, pranking stuff, but most likely chocolate! i hear my brother moan. that's my signal to get out of here. i run back to my room. the parfume gets back to its old place and the key needs a new place, but where? i look around and than i see IT, THE perfect spot for yhe keys. the wallpaper is torn in the corner. a kind of hole is visab,e. my key shoul easely fit in. i check if its' a good idea, but i don't find anything that proves i shouldn't do it. so i plunder my chocolate stack and put the key in its new place. than i lie down on my bed to think about the naked woman pictures in my brothers room. i can only come up with one conclusion: my brother is nuts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am so sorry!!!!!!!!!! i am an idiot, i am stupid and i shoul have written on with the story i am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could you forgive my??? please??? i do hope so. i'm going to try to uplaod again this week, but i can't promise. i want to advertise a little for a book that i'm reading. its a dramione fanfiction and its one of the best i've read. its 'love doesnt lie' and the sequel 'what is this love your'e talking about?' written by secretagent2213

MadeMoiSelle_X