cats, owls and... a new friend

When I left Ribbon alley and entered diagon alley I saw people. Just people. Everywhere. I decided to pick up my books first. When I entered the store I realised that it where 10 books, I don't know where to start! A young lady came over to me and asked 'are you going to Hogwarts? The books are in the corner, already packed.' she pointed at the furthest corner of the shop. Of course. i get the first year packet and pay. 15 galleons. great. after this i pick up my couldren and now, i want a cat. my parents will probably say yes when i just buy it now and show it to them at home, right? i enter the store and... wow! animals everywhere! i see rats, toads, owls, dogs, creepy things of which i'm not sure what it are and cats. in the shop i see a boy from around my age. 'hello, i'm Jane, who are you?' i ask him kind. 'hello Jane, ilm sirius.' the bow turns aro'und and... wow! the boy has black hair an blue eyes. 'nice to meet you, sirius, are you going to Hogwarts as well?' i ask him. 'yep, i'm here to buy an owl, you?.' 'i'mma buy a cat, but i can't cho....' woosh! a red think rushes buy as the owner of the shop, a very, very old man, tries to put it in a cage. 'i just made my chois.' i walk to the man and tap on his shoulder. 'uhm, sir, is that cat for sell?' i ask pointing at the cat, which is hiding above a big cage with slimey, green slime beasts. 'yes! yes she is, you can take her for free, just take her!' the man seems very happy. 'and you boy, what do you want?' sirius looks around one more time and than he points at a cage. ' want that one, sir.' he points at a black barn owl, a very pretty owl.