Chapter 12

Zoey's P.O.V

" Are you serious???" I asked Gwen.

" Yeah! It's so crazy right??!!" She laughed.

All the girls laughed too. We were having a lot of fun being locked in a room together. It has kinda brought us more closer. Nothing bad has happened yet, and we've been in here for 1 hour and 35 minutes! So everything is going good. The boys have been playing board games. Trent, and Cody are passed out, the rest of the guys look pretty pooped out too.

" So let me get this straight, Trent showed you his childhood baby pictures?" Beth asked Gwen.

" Yes. And then while he was flipping through, I saw a picture of him naked in the bathtub! Sooooo I kinda took a picture of the picture and posted it on Instagram. It got like 200,500 likes. But don't tell him because he doesn't know. " Gwen says.

" Yeah you better be quiet or he'll hear. " A now wide awake Trent says.

Gwen blushes and they start to work things out. I walk over to Mike, who is now dozing off with his head on his knees.

" Hey. How are you holding up?" I ask him.

He sits up and just for a split second his hair is put to the side. Like Mal's...

" Umm oh good. " he replies.

Then all of a sudden the lights go off and we hear a scream, wait! Two screams! 4, 5, 6.

The lights cut on and Gwen, Trent, Beth, Courtney, Blaine, and Duncan are all on the ground, unconscious. This is crazy. I'm so scared. When the ambulance gets here they ask what's been happening but no one can say. They tell us to get out the house, but we don't, we all want to find out who's doing this. 13 people have been injured, 9 people are left here. Sierra, Cody, Heather, Riley, Noah, Cameron, Tyler, Dawn, Mike, and me. Who was doing all of this? I have a feeling we will probably find out soon.