Chapter 8

Zoey's P.O.V

The party's today!!!!!! I'm am soooooo ready!!! Mike is too, I mean I have been bothering him about it for the past 3 hours. I have literally been watching the clock ever since I woke up this morning. It's 3:45 right now. I should be getting ready for the party... It does start in 2 hours and 15 minutes.

I then heard a knock on my bedroom door. So I went and opened it, and Mike was standing there smiling at me. " So are you ready for the party?" I asked.

" Yes, for the 12th time!" He replied with a grin on his face.

" Okay. Okay. I'm going to go get ready, so if you would excuse me-"

Then he took my hand and kissed me, we stood there for about 5 minutes making out, and I finally told him I really did need to get ready. I ran into the bathroom and put my foundation, mascara, and lip stick on. I got dressed in a little purple party dress and reapplied my deodorant. I brushed my teeth, whitened them and it was already 4:50. So I went back into my room, to see Mike looking at my photo album. " Hey." I said.

" Oh sorry. I was just looking. "

" It's fine. " I said as I walked over to him describing each picture.

I turned to look at the clock. 5:30. We had been looking at pictures for 40 minutes. " We need to go!!!" I yelled.

" Oh crap. " Mike said as he ran downstairs. He went out the front door, and cranked the car up. I grabbed my thin, grey jacket on the way out. I jumped into the car with Mike and we left my driveway.

***

When we got to Sierra's house, it looked amazing! There was so many Halloween decorations and just wow. We got out the car to be greeted by Sierra. We kept walking into the house and saw all of the Total Drama the 6th contestants.

" Hey guys! " said Cameron.

"Hey " Mike and I said in unison.

" I'm going to go get us some soda. " I said and walked into the kitchen.

" I'm coming too. " Mike said.

"Alright. " I said with a smile.

In the kitchen there was Lindsay and Tyler making out, Izzy and Owen were hugging, and Riley and Noah were talking. Izzy turned to see me and Mike. She smiled at me and backed away when she saw Mike. What's up with her? I poured mine and Mike's soda. We talked a little bit and then Izzy got up and headed towards the bathroom.

"You know I gotta go to the restroom." Mike said and walked away.

I sat there drinking my drink and talking to Riley, then all of a sudden the lights flicker, I was about to scream, but my voice was interrupted by a scream.

That scream belonged to Izzy.