Chapter 11

Zoey's P.O.V

I headed into the kitchen to find Mike sitting at the table, drinking his soda.

" Did you not just hear that? Or see that? I mean why weren't you helping Harold?" I said.

" Wait. What happened??" He said.

" Harold just got hurt, you know, pretty much just like Izzy did. "

" Oh my gosh. I'm sorry Zoey. I honestly didn't know that happened. I just poured me something to drink and then sat down, enjoyed myself and kept drinking my drink. I was waiting on you to come in here. " he said.

" Okay. I love you. "

" I love you too Zoey. " Mike said, and then he pulled me into a kiss. That was the best part of my night so far.

***

It was only 7:55. We still had a lot of time. Everybody was starting to have fun now. Me, Mike Sierra, Cody, and Riley were playing twister. Noah was spinning, because he complained about him not being athletic. :/ It was fun until Cody slipped and fell on to of Mike and made him fall on top of me and then me fall on Sierra and then Sierra fall on Riley. Poor Riley. But Mike looked mad, really mad. He kept rubbing his head, I guess because he fell and hit the floor.

" Seriously man?!" Mike yelled.

" Sorry, I just slipped. " Cody said, stepping back.

" Sorry. It's okay. " Mike said, cooling off. " Hey Cody why don't me and you go play some football outside?" Mike said.

" Sure man. " Cody said with a smile.

The two of them went outside together with a football and nothing really happened until 15 minutes later we hear a scream, and Mike busts through the front door.

" Guys! Come help quick!!" Mike said and ran back out the door.

I know whenever I stepped outside the door there would be yet another crime.

***

" CODYKINZ!!!" Sierra screamed as she ran through the door. She kneed down beside his body and saw three scratches on his face.

" Wha-wha!!!!!" Cody screamed, snapping back into reality.

" Cody!! What happened pookie??" Sierra said not leaving his side.

" All I remember is being gagged and trying to get away from the person, but but I just couldn't. " he said.

" We need to get you inside bro. " Tyler said.

So DJ and Tyler walked Cody inside, then someone spoke up.

" This has to be a joke. Right?" Heather said.

" No! It can't be unless it's gone too far! " Sierra yelled at Heather.

" Well obviously someone here is doing this. You haven't let anyone else through the door. So we need to think of something to do! " I said.

" We can get everyone in a room, lock the door and stay in there until someone gets hurt. Then we will know who's doing it. " Courtney said.

Everybody agreed would her idea. So we gathered everyone in Sierra's bedroom and started to talk and play games. Mike was playing with all the guys and the girls were gossiping. It was too crowded of a room for the person to hurt someone. Right?