Chapter 7- Cure

A/N: Hello! I'm hoping to finish this story soon! Please let me know if you've enjoyed it so far~!

Kirigiri's POV-
I felt Naegi grab my hand and heard him whisper to me that he'd find me a cure. I just wish I could snap out of it and tell him I love him and never have to be apart from him like this again. Then, for a moment the haze disappeared. I could see him clearly. Smiling sadly, his green eyes losing his optimistic glow. I tried to sit up and tell him but the haze returned and I fell back onto the cot. I tried again, remembering why I really love him and managed to clear my vision for 20 seconds before falling back down. He took notice of my actions now and started to speak.
"Kiri come on! I know you can push through this!" I wanted to make him smile again, he gave me the strength to to lose my drowsiness for almost 40 seconds before falling back onto the cot. Then finally he leaned closer and kissed me. I felt my body began to grow stronger as I sat up and cleared the haze completely, kissing him back.

Naegi's POV-
After a few seconds I saw Kiri get up and kiss me back which I immediately assumed was due to the poison but then I saw her eyes. They sparkled like a million stars, they had so much hope and love in them. I knew for sure she was back.
"Kyoko...is that you?"
"Yes Makoto, i'm here!" She cried, throwing her arms around my neck and hugging onto me for dear life. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her again out of pure joy. She was back and she was okay.
"I've got to say something Kiri-"
"So do I."
"You go first."
"Why don't we say it together Koto?"
"I love you!" We yelled in unison. I laughed and she smiled. We were okay, everything was okay.

She was cured.

337 words <3