Chapter 3- Switch

A/N: This story has gotten more popular than I thought! I've been gaining some Togafuka readers recently so here's a chapter for one of my favorite ships! <3
⚠️WARNING: Suicidal thoughts, stay safe readers!⚠️

Toko's POV
I pulled Togami out of the liquid in a panic, I didn't know what it was and I wasn't about to let it hurt him. As soon as we were in a safe area his icy blue eyes fluttered open. After staring at me intensely for a moment he grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me! It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like an eternity. As soon as we pulled away I covered my mouth in shock. He would never do something like this out of the blue, It's got to be the purple stuff.

Togami's POV
What am I doing! My body isn't listening to my mind! I'm kissing Fukawa and I don't know how or why! She looks shocked, I don't blame her. I'd never just randomly kiss her. That would be a horrible way to confess my feelings for her. The truth is, i've loved her since I first laid eyes on her. All the time i've spent in the library was spent reading her books and watching her smile at me out of the corner of my eye. She was so beautiful, the only reason I made nasty remarks about her personality and her appearance was because I have never been in love and i'm absolutely terrible at expressing it. I could barely even see Fukawa through all the purple haze clouding my vision, luckily I could hear her just fine so I closed my eyes and the haze disappeared. I heard her read off of a bucket that I was intoxicated by a "lovers poison" and that there was no cure...fabulous. I bet she's over the moon, I know how much she has a crush on me. Sadly, if I told her I felt the same way I doubt she'd even believe me.

Toko's POV
I didn't know what to do. I had a dazed Togami on the floor who was hopelessly in love with me and no cure to this poison! Just then Monokuma's annoying voice came over the loudspeaker-
"Upupu! Nice going kiddos! You fell for my little trap! Now, I know the bucket said this poison was "uncurable." To hell with that! If you want to get rid of the toxin you either have to kill the person intoxicated or kill yourself out of misery. All i'm gonna say is the poison gets worse with time so you better act quickly! See ya later!"
I gasped, of course...it's part of the game. I looked at Togami longingly. I wanted him to love me but not like this. Besides, if things were switched he would have killed me in an instant. I'm a nobody, to myself and especially to Togami. I thought through my options in my head and quickly decided...

I was going to kill myself.

501 words_