Chapter 6- Breathing

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter! This chapter is a combination of Togafuka and Naegiri!
See, I told you that I wouldn't leave ya hanging for long!^^ xoxo Evie

Naegi's POV-
I picked Kirigiri up bridal style and started to run to the nurses office. Her eyes were closed but I knew she could still hear everything I was saying.
     "I'm going to get you out of this mess Kiri, I promise."
     As soon as we arrived I saw another person was already there. To my shock and surprise it was Togami! He was completely fine! He was standing over someone who I realized very quickly was Toko. She was bloody and bruised. I had no clue what had happened to her, I silently prayed that she didn't die. Something that surprised me even more was how Togami was acting. He was actually crying. He never has shown a shred of weakness, especially in public. I looked through the small window on the door and tried to listen to what he was saying.
     "I can't believe you would actually go through with this, all because you thought it was what I wanted! Was I really that horrible to you? All I want is for you to be okay, just stay alive! Please!" He screamed at her, starting to cry into her chest. He then sighed and kissed her forehead before he walked towards the door. He opened it as I tried to sneak away but he quickly caught me.
     "Naegi...did you see that?" He said asked in a serious tone.
     "Kind of..." I replied.
     "I see Kirigiri is still intoxicated," he gestured to the poisoned girl in my arms. "We'll have to figure out how to cure her without anyone dying. We can't stand to lose another one." I set Kiri down on a cot and threw a blanket over her as Togami and I chatted.
     "Is she really dead-?" I questioned. He looked down for a moment then back at Fukawa.
     "I-I'm not sure...I suppose I'm just hoping for the best at this point." I nodded, I hoped she was okay as well.
     "Have you always had feelings for her?"
      "Yes, since I first laid eyes on her. I didn't even know why I loved her, but now I do."
       "Why's that?"
     "She's so caring and very sweet. She puts others before herself and isn't afraid to show someone she cares and loves them. I could go on forever..." He answered thoughtfully. "What about your love for Kirigiri?"
     "How did you-"
     "You're absolutely horrible at hiding it, besides she's already confided in me about her love for you." He continued.
     "She came to you...about me?!"
     "Yes, she's told me many times how much she cares about you and how scared she really was to talk to you about her feelings. I tried to help her as much as I could, but I'm not exactly an expert on love myself." I can't believe Kiri really cares about me...I've got to get her cured so I can tell her I love her too!
     "Naegi! You didn't answer my question from earlier."
     "Er, sorry. I love Kiri because she's so kind, she has a nice smile, a cute laugh, the way she randomly sneezes when she's trying to be serious, she's courageous, selfless and beautiful and-"
     "-I didn't say to talk for an hour." Togami cut me off.
     "I heaved a small sigh and went to sit by Kiri, holding her hand. After a few minutes of silence I heard a small gasp from Togami. I whipped my head around to see Fukawa slowly sitting up. She had tears in her eyes as she clung on to Togami. He started to cry as well, wrapping his arms around her. I smiled. She was breathing again.

645 words <3