Chapter 5- Holding on

A/N: I'm getting really excited about this story so here's a new chapter!

⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains both suicidal thoughts and actions, stay safe everyone! ⚠️

Fukawa's POV:
     I ran into the kitchen, leaving an intoxicated Togami on the floor. I knew my trip would be quick because I was only looking for one thing. There it was, glistening on its rack. A butchers knife. I grabbed it, stored it under my skirt with all of Syo's scissors and ran to Togami's side. I wanted to say goodbye.

Togami's POV:
     I fought through my drowsiness to see Toko standing over me. She kneeled down and started to cry.
     "I know you hate me, I know I'm a disgrace, I know I'd be better off dead so I'd like to grant you that luxury now." She said, taking a large knife out from under her skirt. "I love you Togami and I don't even know why, all you've caused me was pain...but I just couldn't stop loving you. I'll miss you so much." She leaned down and kissed me and my intoxicated body caught on and kissed her back. She gave me a small smile before reaching out to take the weapon. My head was aching, I needed to get through to her! I lifted my arm off of the ground and held on to her cheek. She stopped for a moment then looked at me, shocked. But it wasn't enough. She just shook her head, grabbed the knife and started to cut into her wrists and thighs. I couldn't take it anymore, I screamed. I don't even know how it came out. The purple haze faded completely as I sat up and threw the knife across the room right before she was about to stab it into her stomach. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear.
     "Don't ever scare me like that again Toko." Her eyes widened. I knew right then and there, seeing this girl in front of me. Blood dripping off of her wrists and legs, her dark hair in knots and eyes filled with tears, I realized how much I really cared about her.
     "To-ogami-" she whispered weakly. "I-I love you." She finished, as her body became limp.

379 words :O

I promise I won't leave y'all with a cliffhanger for too long, the next chapter should be out within the next 2 days.🤞🏻

UPDATED AUTHORS NOTE AS OF 2021:
Hi readers I hope you all are enjoying the book, this is just a disclaimer that the content of this and the actions that Toko Fukawa took in this story are not accurate nor okay in any means. You should never go to such lengths for love. I was 13 years old when writing this and was naive. Please keep in mind that what Toko did is not an accurate depiction of love, suicide, or mental health in general. It is a work of fiction entirely and a bad one at that. Thank you for your understanding.
- Evie