T•H•I•R•T•Y•T•H•R•E•E

Take a breath
And get prepared...

Hey everyone!

So I have come to a pretty big decision that has been one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, and there are literal tears in my eyes right now as I'm writing this.

First of all, I just want to start right off the bat and say that I have had this account for nearly a year and during that time I have made friends for life, met and spoken to some amazing people, grew as a person and as a friend, I think I've really improved on my writing skills and I re-read this fic before I published this chapter and I've got to say, I honestly think I've improved my sense of humour as well.

Not to toot my own horn or anything.

In the short time I've had this account, I've reached over 300 followers and have had over 150K reads and have been entered in the 2019 Watty's! Which I never saw coming. Ever. At any point.

We didn't win! I don't even care about that! I was amazed that we were even able to enter it!

But, all good things must come to an end.

I can't keep doing this account and writing this fic.

There's a lot that goes on in my life that I don't talk about, I don't even know what to fucking say oh my god, I am a human. Apparently. And I've had my fair share of dealing with mental health issues and there is a lot happening to me right now that is really testing it.

I want this to be as painless as possible even though I'm freaking out right now because there's not going to be anymore "wake up and go straight to your phone to check Wattpad to see if people are still liking the fic!"

Anyways! I guess the pressure of keeping everyone happy and the constant nasty messages of people finally got to me, it's also got to do with my personal life which I won't talk about but I hope you can all understand.

I have read every single comment. Twice.

First time when it's actually commented.

And just now when I read this entire fic again and read every single comment. Again.

I have smiled at every vote! Smiled at every "this person has added Drarry Instagram to their Reading List"!

Thank you all so so much everyone, I can't even explain how much I owe you all, for reading this fic and for being amazing!

I don't know right now if I'm going to be deleting this whole account or if I'll just abandon this account but leave it up for people to still read. Either way, I'm going to be deleting my face reveal and every single picture or screenshot of my personal life that I've put on here because if I do leave this account up then I don't want my pictures and my face to be floating around the Internet forever.

Please please please, I do not want to loose contact with any of you, message me on my Tumblr which I am still going to be active on!

@makingflowerscreek

If you read my other fic FireFly I probably will still be updating it but on my AO3 account @Drac_hoe_no it's just Wattpad that I'm leaving because I can't hack it anymore.

So yeah, I probably will leave this account up but I'm going to delete all of my personal pictures but please pleaseeeeee message me on Tumblr because the last thing I want is to stop talking to any of you!

Thank you guys so much,
Lovie yew's!!!!!

Iris
Xoxo