T•W•E•N•T•Y•O•N•E

HarryPotter has sent you a Snapchat message!

Draco grinned and bit his lip, starring at the photo for a while before deciding and typing away quickly at his phone

"Would you stop that clicking?" Blaise groaned from the bed next to him, the Italian boy rolled over and put his pillow over his head.

"It's not my fault you're hungover." Draco replied, holding back a laugh.

Blaise just flipped him off.

DracoMalfoyy has sent you a SnapChat message!

Harry quickly typed back a Ofc xxx before putting away all of his hoodies except the green one which he left on the edge of his bed to give to Draco next time he saw him

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed, she was sitting at Ron's desk reading, while Ron was sat on the edge of his bed writing a letter to Mrs Weasley, "I thought you had all of that out because you were doing laundry!"

"Pfft," Harry scoffed, "They aren't dirty, Mione."

"I've literally never seen you wash them, mate."

"Shut up, Ron."

Hermione sighed and rolled her eyes, Harry's eyes glinted mischievously as he said, "And Draco likes the way they smell, anyway."

"If you're going to be one of those couples that wear each other's clothes I swear-" the bushy haired girl ended her empty threat with wide eyes and a frustrated sigh.

"It's romantic, Hermione." The raven haired boy replied, flopping backwards on his bed and scrolling through his phone.

"You can wear any of my clothes, y'know, Mione." Ron piped up.

She furrowed her eyebrows, brown eyes darting to her boyfriends wardrobe, "I'm good, thanks."

Harry looked Hermione in the eye and deadpanned, "It's because they're itchy as fuck, isn't it?"

"I'm not going to respond to that."

"I mean," Ron laughed, "You've got a good point."