T•W•E•N•T•Y•S•E•V•E•N

I don't really like it when authors take up a whole chapter to write a note but... this is what this is, so I'm sorry!

First of all, OHMYGOD OVER 100K HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???!!!

Thank you all so much!! I was re-reading this fic last night to see why over 100K people read this but I couldn't come up with a reason so all I can is thank you and love you all!!

About the updates, I know they come randomly and they aren't as regular as I'd like them to be but I'm actually really busy.

I love writing this though and I love reading all of your comments ((I actually read every single one!!)) so I'm not going to discontinue this fic any time soon, I'm just asking for everyone to be patient with me when it comes to updating. <3

Another thing, I get quite a few messages like these...

I'm won't say who these people are but if you could please stop I'd appreciate it a lot! Also there's been a couple of fights in the comment section and I've had to delete a few of those because in this fic we're all friends and drarry shippers an...

I'm won't say who these people are but if you could please stop I'd appreciate it a lot! Also there's been a couple of fights in the comment section and I've had to delete a few of those because in this fic we're all friends and drarry shippers and there's no hate, okay? Thank you!

Anddddd I've also gotten a few messages asking me to do more Instagram chapters and some want more story based chapters so I wondered which ones you would prefer??

Should the next chapter be a social media/texting chapter or an actual story with words??

And to everyone wanting smutty chapters, I'm sorry but I just don't feel comfortable writing that so the most I'll ever write in this fic is a detailed kiss or something.

I will try my best to get a proper chapter out soon but till then, thank you so much everyone for reading this and remember that this fic is a no hating zone!!

Love to everyone!

Iris
Xoxo