E•I•G•H•T

HarryPotter opened a GroupChat with RonW and HermioneJean.

HarryPotter: Going out tonight with Draco, cover for me if Mcgonagall's doing searches again x

RonW: And you didn't invite us...

HermioneJean: Ron! It's a dateeeee :))

RonW: I was not informed of this??

HarryPotter: Mione only knows coz she schemed with Pansy

RonW: I knew those two rooming together was a bad idea

HarryPotter: Dont call my going out on a date a bad idea, Ronald.

RonW: Sorry mate <3

HarryPotter: :)

HermioneJean: Boys 🤦‍♀️

Harry chucked, throwing his phone onto his bed and resuming the task of searching through his trunk for a somewhat decent outfit.

"So where you are going tonight, mate?" Ron asked from his spot on the bed. Yes they were in the same room. Yes they were still texting each other.

"Um, Muggle London. We're going to one of those haunted houses." Harry replied absent mindlessly.

Ron snorterd, "That's romantic,"

"Hey, we're going to a restaurant after!" He said defensively.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was not aware of that ridiculously lovey dovey affair."

Harry laughed and rolled his eyes, "Right, life or death question,"

"I'm all ears."

"Do I wear my contacts or glasses?"

"...,"

"Ron! Come on this is serious!" Harry said desperately. "Draco thinks I look cute in my glasses, but do I want to look cute or do I want to look sexy?"

Ron looked perplexed, "Ummm, sexy is always good. Contacts?"

The black haired boy grinned and took off his glasses, making his way over to the mirror in their adjoining bathroom he carefully put the contacts in, blinking repeatedly to make sure he had done it correctly.

Draco groaned frustratedly, he flopped stomach first on his bed and decided to VideoChat Pansy. He pulled the most over the top pout he could muster when her face came into view.

"Hey darling, what's up?" She asked cheerfully. Wherever she was, Draco could tell it was windy since her hair was blowing behind her, occasionally whipping her in the face.

"I need help. Where are you?" He asked.

"Erm, just out with Blaise." She said nonchalantly. "He went to the kitchens to get a picnic for us but he didn't factor in the October weather." She added with a glare at someone who wasn't in the screen, Draco guessed it was Blaise.

He was proven correct when that someone let out a squak of disbelief, that could only come from Blaise Zabini.

"A picnic? Just the two of you?" Draco wiggled his eyebrows suggestively which made Pansy roll her eyes, "And I thought I was the only one with a date."