F•I•F•T•E•E•N

HarryPotter would like to VideoChat!

Draco grinned to himself, messing his hair up slightly before accepting. It was Saturday evening, he was in sweatpants and an old t shirt in the dorm he shared with Blaise, and he was about to prepare to get ready for their triple beach date.

"Hey babe," Harry winked in such a ridiculous way it made Draco laugh, "What're you bringing tonight?"

It was then Draco realised Harry was shirtless and if he was being honest with himself, it made his voice shake a little.

"U-Um, well clothes, snacks, swimming stuff because apparently we're going skinny dipping?"

Harry groaned, "Are we really doing that?"

"Hey you put it in the group chat!" The blonde remarked.

"Under Blaise's insistence!" He replied defensively. "Where is Blaise? Isn't he with you?" He frowned.

Draco shook his head, "I think he's off with Pansy somewhere."

"Is that draco?" A voice in the background asked, the boy raised an eyebrow then Hermione's face came into view. "Oh hi, Draco! Pansy's with Blaise so I've come round here to help sort the boys out."

Harry rolled his eyes, well it looked like that, his face was half out of the shot. "Yes, Mione. Can I have my boyfriend back now?"

"You need to bring sunscreen Draco, you've got pale skin so you'll probably burn-" She was saying.

"It's November, Granger!" Draco exclaimed, "It's, like, winter? I don't need sunscreen."

"Well why the bloody hell are we going to the beach in winter?" She asked.

"Because we're young, dumb and impulsive so leave it alone." Harry said, taking the phone back from her. Hermione huffed and Harry grinned lop sidedly at her.

"Hey, no taking the piss with my girlfriend." Ron's voice said somewhere.

"No playing the girlfriend card with my best friend, mate."

"Harry?" Draco called to get his attention, but it was too late. Harry and Ron were in the middle of some stupid argument that wasn't even that important since he could hear them laughing. Hermione's head popped up and said 'sorry' with a grimace before she hung up.

Just then, Blaise wondered in with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Where have you been?" Draco asked.

"With my girlfriend." He replied smugly, "Y'know, you're best friend. She's quite the kisser, really knows how to-"

The blonde put his hands over his ears childishly, "La la la! Although I am very proud and in awe of her skills, I do not need to hear that about Pansy."

"You're no fun." Blaise pouted, "What're you doing?"

"Getting ready," Draco answered, grabbing a pair of jeans and one of Harry's hoodies before disappearing into the bathroom.

The group met up outside of Hogwarts, each lugging a bag of supplies and headed off.

"Hey, I read about this cool thing that Muggles do where they burn sweets on fire." Ron was saying excitedly.

"You mean toasting marshmallows?" Hermione laughed.

"What the fuck at marshmallows?" Blaise asked, bluntly.

"Oh my god!" Harry gasped, "It's like a fucking cloud in your mouth."

Hermione raised an eyebrow, "That... is a very actuate description."