F•O•U•R

Draco groaned when his phone alarm went off that morning. Rolling over, pillow across his face; he reached blindly to turn it off.

"Turn it off!" Blaise grumbled from the other side of the room.

"That's what I'm trying to do," Draco huffed and stretched, he replied, "Time to get up, lazy bones." He checked his phone before getting up and heard the bathroom door shut as Blaise went inside, the Italian boy lugged his duvet with him which was now halfway across the room.

HarryPotter has sent you a SnapChat message!

"Oh Merlin, why?" He asked to no one in particular before opening. Really, why did Potter think it was okay to keep messaging him? Sure, VideoChatting and talking to each other every once in a while was fun but they weren't friends! Draco didn't even recall a time where they agreed to be civil with one another let alone friends!

 Really, why did Potter think it was okay to keep messaging him? Sure, VideoChatting and talking to each other every once in a while was fun but they weren't friends! Draco didn't even recall a time where they agreed to be civil with one another l...

Those glasses were the most annoying thing. Although, now that Potter was wearing his contacts a lot more than his actual glasses, Draco found they were growing on him. He also silently sent a curse to whoever made it possible for Potter to look that good before 9am on a school day.

DracoMalfoyy sent you a SnapChat message!

Harry laughed and shook his head, already saving the picture to his camera roll

Harry laughed and shook his head, already saving the picture to his camera roll. Sure, one could argue it was a bit creepy but Draco looked positively adorable.

"Hey Ron," Harry called to his best friend who was on the other end of their room, digging through his unorganised trunk for clothes, "it's okay if Pansy and Blaise come with tonight, right?"

"Yeah sure," Ron replied distractedly, "Hermione likes Pansy and, as much as I hate to admit, Blaise and Malfoy are actually not that bad."

"I know what you mean," Harry replied, "And we call him Draco now."

"Draco? When did that happen?" The redhead asked, pulling a plain white t shirt over his head and messy up his already messy bedhead.

"We were VideoChatting last night," he answered vaguely with an offhand shrug.