Chapter 14

Sofia was in the back seat with JC Sam and Bailey Ricky and Trisha in the front. Trisha was driving. Sofia was talking to everyone when she heard a tire screech. She heard Trisha scream and felt something smash into the car. Everyone screamed. Everyone screamed as they fell off the bridge and into the water. Sofia couldn't breath and she saw Bailey and Trisha unconscious. She heard sirens. People came in and got her first, JC demanded. Then Bailey then Sam then JC then Trisha and lastly Ricky. Trisha and Bailey were still unconscious. Everyone els had a few broken bones. Ricky called everyone telling them to meet them at the hospital again. Sam was crying and so was Ricky. Everyone was at the hospital. Sofia was freaking out! Her best friend since Preschool was in a coma. Everyone was informed that Trisha and Bailey were in a coma. Sam and Ricky started bawling. Everyone was scared. Sam went to go see Bailey and Ricky went to go see Trisha.
SAMS POV
Bailey is in a coma. I don't think I can handle losing her. She's my life my everything! "Bailey please don't leave me I can't handle losing you! I love you! Please stay with me!"
RICKYS POV
I see Trisha laying there I don't want to lose her. She's the most beautiful for l have ever met! I need her here with me!

After 2 hours Bailey woke up but Trisha was stuck in her coma. Sofia went to go see Trisha. She sat there and talked to her for an hour then she heard a loud high pitched sound. She looked over a Trisha. She noticed that Trisha's heart monitor was flat. Doctors and nurses rushed in Sofia started yelling "WHAT HAPPENED! WHATS WRONG WITH HER!" Then JC came in basically dragging her out of Trisha's room. 10 hours later a nurse told Sofia that Trisha died.