Chapter 7

Everyone rushed to the hospital. When they got there they waited. Sofia's parents are never home but Trisha left a few messages. After 8 hours of waiting a nurse came out and whispered to Trisha she began to cry JC ran over as the nurse walked away. Trisha said " she's......... gonna be ok! She has a broken leg, broken arm, crushed windpipe, a few bruised ribs and she's waking up right now. Let's go see her!" They all start walking and as they walk Cailey, Trevor, Kian, and Isabella meet them. They all got into Sofia's room. She's waking up, as JC runs over to her she says " I'm fine" Struggling she sits up. JC said "No your not. I know this is my fault." " JC this isn't your fault Paulina has hated me since Kindergarden!" "I'm so sorry I should have protected you! Sofia I love you!" Sofia didn't know what to say "I don't know what to say!! No one has ever loved me" "I've loved you since the first day I met you in first grade... I haven't had the guts to tell you!" At this point everyone was out of the room! JC and Sofia then kissed. JC stayed with Sofia until she left 5 days later. They all went back to school and Bailey and Sam were walking with JC, Sofia, Trisha, and Ricky. It was Ricky and Trisha's 3 date and JC and Sofia's 4 date! (Sam and Bailey have been dating for 3 years same as Kian and Isabella!) They were all meeting at Connors house to collab together. When they got there Connor and Natalya were in Connors room setting up. Trevor and Cailey came late because they went to Starbucks before. 02L was introducing all their girlfriends to their channel.💕 Everyone was excited for this collab!! It was a Q and A with your girlfriend! Everything was perfect for Sofia!!