Chapter 3

Sofia whipped away her tears just before Trisha came in and said "oh ummmmm...........Paulina had to go" Trisha replied "ok! She was annoying me anyways." And they both laughed a little. When they got to JC and Ricky's football game they took a seat at the bleachers. Through the first half the girls cheered them on. At half time JC and Ricky came to check-up on them. JC said to Sofia as he walked up to them "So you guys having fun??" "Ya. You guys are really good" Sofia had to say they exchanged and stare and Trisha laughed at a joke Ricky made. Later on at the end of the game they decided to go see a movie called "Ouija" Sofia got scared through the movie but didn't say anything.The all went out for pizza and ran into Paulina. Paulina walked up to JC who was talking to Sofia in all giggles she said "Hi JC why don't you ditch the losers and hang with me and Jocelyn instead?" JC and Ricky looked at each other. Sofia thought JC would go with her but he said "No I'd rather hang out with the coolest girl here." And Sofia blushed a little. They walked away and Paulina's mouth dropped open. At the end of the night JC and Ricky walked Sofia and Trisha home. They gave them each a kiss on the cheek and walked away. Sofia and Trisha walked it to Sofia's room almost crying. They thought it was the most amazing day ever!!!!! But then Paulina came to Sofia's house. Sofia answered the door and Paulina yelled "you know this isn't over I'm gonna get JC, then make your life a living hell you little bitch!" And walked away. Sofia was in awe. She couldn't believe what she just said to her. Then she asked herself a question "Why does JC even like me? And what is Paulina going to do?" Then she went back upstairs.