FINAL CHAPTER (P. 1)

(Y'all gonna hate me)

PART I

Four Months Later

Tom sat in back of the limo, his violet suit pressed to perfection. His maroon glasses sat on his nose and a soft curl of his brown hair hung over his pale face. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his nervous thoughts.

He glanced down at the golden band on his left hand, the engraved words clear as day even in the dimly lit vehicle.

You're the cancer to my DP

The brit sighed, a goofy grin spreading onto his face. He was engaged. Better yet, he was engaged to Ryan Reynolds.

Him and his fiance were on the way to their movie premiere. They were going to announce their engagment to the whole world.

Tom tensed up at the thought.

His friends, what's left of his family..they would know..

He felt his head spin and his stomach tie in knots.

"Tom?"

The brit looked up to see Ryan's face filled with concern. He grabbed his hand, squeezing it gently.

"Is everything okay?"

"Fine," Tom lied visibly. "why do you ask?"

"You're picking at the seat."

He looked down, seeing the peeled back leather of the seat in his hand.

He flushed out of embarrassment. "Well I'm a tad bit nervous."

The Canadian gave him the "bitch-only-a-tad" look. Tom sighed.

"Okay I'm fucking panicking."

Ryan pulled him into a close embrace. "We can call off the engagment announcement if you're stressing that much."

He shook his head. "We're doing this. Momma didn't raise no fucking bitch."

Ryan shrugged. "I'd say it's about 50/50."

Tom punched him in the arm. And he punched him hard.

Ryan slumped against the seat with a groan. "I think you fractured my arm."

Tom scoffed. "I hope I did."

The Canadian leaned towards him, creeping a hand onto his thigh. "I love you."

"You're a dick." Tom folded his arms together.

"What do I have to do to make you not be mad?" Ryan asked, stroking his dress pants with the pad of his thumb.

Tom shrugged. "Quick blowjob?"

(ily guys 💕)