(fifteen)

Ryan carried Tom inside and set him on the couch. He shut the door and locked it, not saying a word. He ran back over to the couch and sat down. He wrapped his arms around the smaller male, a sigh escaping his lips. Tom didn't say anything.

Even though through he really wanted to.

He simply just ran his hands through Ryan's floofy hair and enjoyed his strong arms around him. The Canadian drove him crazy from time to time but he had enough Tylenol to deal with it. A smile crept onto Tom's face.

"You don't..hate me do you?" Ryan asked quietly.

Tom looked down at him with a baffled look on his face.

"Who the hell gave you the impression I did??"

"N-no one I just kinda assumed."

Ryan sat up, staring at the ground.

Well this is kinda weird..

Usually Tom's the insecure one about literally everything.

"Ryan I could never hate you. Like yeah you're a bit of a pain in the ass, but literally. I cannot actually hate you." He rested his head on Ryan's shoulder.

"You'd be surprised, a lot of people don't like me that much."

Tom cupped Ryan's face in his hands. "Well I'm not a lot of people, I'm freakin Spiderman."

"You're the guy who plays Spider-"

Ryan was interrupted by Tom kissing him all of a sudden. He kissed him back, leaning to his touch.

"And I'm also the guy who's dating Ryan Reynolds." Tom said, breaking from the kiss.

Ryan paused. "So it's..offical?"

"What?"

"We're dating??"

THIS BITCH-

Tom playfully shoved him. "YES?? The author has been calling me your boyfriend for the last few chapters! Do I have to list the other obvious clues??"

Ryan stared blankly, making the brit sigh.

"Let's see." Tom started counting on his fingers.
"You fucked me in your kitchen, you've kissed me multiple times, you stabbed Jake Gyllenhaal for me, you've said 'I love you' to me like a bazillion times-"

"I totally said no homo I have no idea what you're talking about." Ryan joked, crossing his arms.

"YOU FUCKED ME IN THE ASS, iT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!"

The canadian busted up laughing. "I-I was literally joking dude-"

"DUDE NO HOMO IS SO STUPID-"

Ryan pulled the smaller ontop of him, a smirk appearing on his face.

"How's about we make it homo right now?"

Tom blushed. "I mean okay-"

Ryan kissed him deeply, his hands gripping his waist. Tom climbed onto his lap and kissed him back.

"You know you're acting a bit like a twink right now." Ryan said lowly.

"That's the point dear.." The brit whispered in his American accent, sending chills down the older male's spine.

"Ha that's gay."

The two jumped at the sudden comment. Ryan turned his head and saw Zendaya standing in the kitchen, drinking a latte.

Tom blushed as red as her lipstick. "Why are you in my house?"

"Because Harry dropped off your things, including your dog so I figured-"

"OMIGODTESSMYBBY-"

Tom hoped off the couch and ran to his room and found his dog sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Well she was until he ran in squealing.

"OH MY GOD I MISSED MY DOGGO AAAAA-"

"Harry wanted ne to let you know that your family officially hates you and if you stay with Ryan they'll never talk to you again." Zendaya said with a blank tone.

Tom stopped squealing.

"M-my brother said that?" He spoke in a quiet mumble, sounding like he was about to cry.

"Yep."

Tom sat on the bed, staring at the ground.

"Welp guys, I'm an orphan now." He said, hitting the woah.

Ryan faced palmed.

"I mean he's not wrong." Z shrugged.

Ryan sat down next to him. "Talk about daddy issues."

"I fucking love that song."

"GO AHEAD AND CRY LITTLE GIRL." Z sang.

"NO BODY DOES IT LIKE YOU DO. I KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MATTERS TO YOU." Tom sang along

"I KNOW THAT YOU GOT DADDY ISSUES." Ryan joined.

They all sat there agressively singing the neighborhood because singing the pain away isn't just a Disney myth.

From Instagram
tomholland2013 just made a post

From Instagramtomholland2013 just made a post

❤ Liked by robertdowneyjr and 29,670 others

tomholland2013 me with my wonderful boyfriend @vancityreynolds

View all comments (1,092)

jakegyllenhaal it's about time

    zendaya @ jakegyllenhaal like you didn't know