♤(fσυя)♤

Tom was confused as hell.

Why did Ryan kiss me??

He felt like he needed to apologize even though he did nothing wrong. Ryan didn't say anything to him when they got back inside.

Is he mad at me?

"Hey Ryan?" Tom asked shyly.

"What's up?"

"Why'd you kiss me while we were out there?"

"Pratice." Ryan said calmly.

Tom's heart sank.

I was just practice..?

Before he could say anything, the director called them over so they could redo the scene.

After a loud "Action!" from the director, Ryan did what he was supposed to and pinned Tom against the wall.

Just..relax

Ryan gave the boy a comforting look before kissing him roughly. Tom moaned softly and kissed him back.

As the kiss deepened, it felt more real. It was like they weren't acting.

Ryan nibbled on Tom's bottom lip and slid his tongue into the brit's mouth, earning another moan from him. Tom tried to break free of Ryan's grip but it was no use. The cameras zoomed in, getting every angle of this make-out scene. Ryan pulled Tom a bit closer.

Is he enjoying this as much as I am??

Tom was surprised the kiss was lasting this long. Wanting to hear more of Tom, Ryan grinded on him lightly.

Tom pulled away for air.

Too much..

"And cut!"

The canadian released his grip on the young britt.

I want more..
§
"That was intense!" Tom said breaking the silence.

"You're a pretty good kisser if I do say so myself." Ryan smirked.

"Oh shut up!"

God he's so damn cute.

No matter how much Ryan wouldn't admit it, Tom was getting to him. He was falling in love with him. He's everything Ryan needed in his life.

He needed him.

And Tom needed him back