○(fινє)○

"Blake.." Ryan started but couldn't finish. Coming out and breaking up with your wife in the same call wasn't easy

"Ryan..I know..about you being pan." Blake said quietly.

"Wait what? B-but how?" Ryan was confused and kinda worried.

How did she find out?

"You're not very good at hiding things love." She chuckled softly.

"You aren't upset?"

"As long as you're happy. The girls won't understand why you split-"

"HOW THE FUCK-" Ryan interrupted.

"The way you talk about that Holland kid. I may not want to let go but, you deserve to explore." Blake said, holding back a sob.

"Thank you.." Ryan said, hearing the hurt in her voice.

He heard a click and sighed.

"You okay?"

Ryan turned around and saw Tom, causing him to smile.

"Well I just went through a break up but I'll be okay."

Tom leaned in and hugged Ryan.

"Come on they need us on set."

================

As the weeks went by, changes happened quicker than expected. The divorce papers came in the mail, Blake and the kids moved out and Ryan became somewhat lonely

Things got tough. He pushed through. He had a movie to finish with one of the amazing people in the world. Things slowly got better.

Ryan came onto set the next day. Usually Tom would greet him with a smile and sometimes a hug but instead he was in his chair having a small panic attack. Ryan rushed over quickly.

"Tom what's wrong??"

"Rumor...Twitter....family not okay with me being gay..." Tom choked out while tears streamed his face.

Ryan took his phone and his eyes went wide. It had been anouncced by TMZ that a fan had leaked that they were dating.

"M-my dad....called me a n-nazi, my brothers stopped talking to me a-and my m-mum.." Tom just covered his face and sobbed.

"I am so sorry." Ryan grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly.

"I-it's not your fault."

Well things got a hell of a lot more difficult.

Ryan wasn't sure about much right now but he was sure of one thing, he was going to protect Tom from all of this fucking drama and find a way to clear this.

"It'll be okay." Ryan said softly while pulling his co-star close.

Tom just burried his face in Ryan's chest and sobbed.

"I promise.."