●(тωєℓνє)●

Tom tried his damnest to get some sleep but he just couldn't. Last night's attack kept replaying in his head whenever he closed his eyes.

Those words wouldn't stop replaying in his mind.

"You can blame Ryan for this."

What did he mean?

What did Ryan do that would make Jake hurt him like that?

Tom heard his phone start to buzz violently. He thought someone might be calling him so he picked up his phone.

No calls, just Twitter.

He was about set his phone down when another notification caught his eye.

NEW FROM E!NEWS
Is SpideyPool just fiction? These leaked photos of Ryan Reynolds and Tom Holland say otherwise!

WHAT?!

Tom opened his phone and clicked on the news headline. He scrolled through the article and sure enough, there were pictures of him and Ryan kissing on set.

This is the last fucking thing I need.

Tom tried to look on the bright side. Maybe no one had seen the story yet and he could find a way to clear this up before it got worse.

Suddenly Z came in.
"Tom did you see the news story on Twitter?!"

Nevermind.

"Yeah I did." He said bitterly. "This could not get any fucking worse, could it?"

Z sat next to him on the bed, setting her phone down next to her.

"Maybe it isn't so bad." She said, looking for a bright side.

"How's that?"

"Well you and Ryan are dating so maybe you could just confirm it-"

"What?! And have more cameras in my face? Z that's a really stupid idea." Tom flopped back onto the bed.

"Well constantly running away from your damn problems is also stupid idea but you're doing it anyways." She retorted, putting a hand on her hip.

"If I come out I could loose my job, all my friends, my fans. My family already fucking hates me."

Zendaya layed next to him. "Tom you realize that the last Spiderman made out with Ryan at the Golden Globes and everyone thought it was adorable. It's 2019, no one would care, let alone be surprised."

He sighed. "You sure?"

She nodded. "Half of ypur fanbase are members of the LGBT community. They won't be mad, they'll love you even more."

Tom sat up and smiled at her. "I suppose you're right. Who needs a family anyways, I've got you, Jacob and Ryan.."

Z hugged him tightly. "That's the spirit. I'll call Ryan and see what he's up to."

Z grabbed her phone and walked out, leaving Tom by himself. He got up and decided to go take a shower in hopes the hot water would relax him.

I don't have any spare clothes.

He was about the same size as Zendaya.

I'll just have to borrow some of her clothes.

He look around in her drawers for some clothes he'd be willing to wear and found a box under some of her shirts.

There was a note attached.

Tom's late birthday gift.

I'll just put on what's in here.

He opened the box and pulled out a set of pastel pink Spiderman pajamas in his size. There was a card underneath.

To my favorite Spidey, found these and thought of you. This is payback for putting  that damn Christmas sweater on my dog.

Love, zєи∂αуα ♡

Son of a bitch.

Ton chuckled softly and smiled at the gift. Zendaya was such a good friend.

When she wanted to be.

Tom grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom.

×××××××××××××

"Please tell me he's okay."

"He's kinda on edge but he's fine Ryan."

Z stopped at the red light and pulled out her phone to see if Tom had texted her at all.

"By the way you and Tom are all over the news." She said, breaking the silence between them.

"Yeah, I noticed." He grunted. "How did Tom react to that?"

The light went green, the car moving forward once again.

"He was pissed as hell but I told him about the ReynoldsField moment at the Golden Globes and he calmed down."

Ryan gave her a weird look. "Reynoldsfield?"

"Bite me."

"Is that an offer or a demand?"

Zendaya shoved him away. "Begone thot." She joked.

××××××××××××

Tom was sitting on the couch watching some old episodes of Shake It Up, one of the Disney sitcoms Zendaya had starred in.

"The glitter bugdet for this must've been insane." He joked to himself.

Seeing Disney Zendaya reminded him of his awkward crush he had on her not so long ago.

Thank god he was over it now.

There was a hard knock on the door.

Z probably forgot her keys again.

He grabbed the knob and opened the door, instantly regretting it.

"Jake."