■(иιиє)■

New Person Added!

Jake Gyllenhaal (picture above)

That means there's about to be DRAMA folks

ヾ( •́㉨ •̀.ヾ

》》》》》

Ryan and Tom decided it would be best to go home after getting crowded by paparazzi once more. They went their separate ways, Tom going back to his house and Ryan heading out to a bar.

Tom wanted to vent on someone about everything and the only sort of friend he really had left during this was

Jake Gyllenhaal

Aka Mr. Fishbowl. He had become a close friend of Tom's since meeting on the Far From Home set. He was such a giggly idiot that literally has no right to be a villian.

Literally none.

Tom picked up his phone and decided to call him.

●○●

"Then he fucking kisses me right there! It was magical almost I swear." Tom said, laughing a bit.

"The sudden romantic, hm? Doesn't surprise me." Jake spoke back.

"Honestly. Listen it's been awhile since I've seen you. Would you like to come over?" Tom asked, sitting down

"Right now? I mean sure why not."

"I'll see you soon then!"

"Yep."

Jake hung up and started looking for his shoes.

◇●◇

Meanwhile Ryan sat at the bar, sipping his beer in silence. He felt some form of guilt pool in his gut.

He felt bad for dragging Tom down with everything that's been going on lately.

He's such a great person, why did I have to be such a me.

He sighed and ordered another drink, hoping to wash down some of this guilt.

Wouldn't hurt to get hammered anyways.

Ryan sighed and took a gulp from his glass.

●□●

Tom was sitting on the couch, some wine in his hand, when he heard a solid knock on the door.

He stood up and sort of wobbled to the door.

Tom unlocked the door, opened it and saw Jake standing there.

"Yay you made it!" Tom slurred, giggling a bit.

Jake laughed a bit awkwardly. "I told you I would. A-are you drunk?"

"Y-yeah there was some wine in the fridge-"

Jake walked in and quickly caught Tom as he tripped forward.

"Let's sit down, shall we?"

◇●◇

"I'm singing in the rain, singing in the rain-" Ryan sang drunkly as he walked home.

Singing took his mind off things and walking just calmed him down.

Who is he getting all anxious over? You may ask.

Well who do you think?

His singing was interrupted by his phone buzzing in his pocket.

After digging around a bit, Ryan took out his phone and noticed who was calling.

Jake?

"What does this chaotic jackass want?" He mumbled before answering.
"It's Reynolds."

"H- hic Holland speaking."

Some sort of fear hit Ryan suddenly.

"Tom?"

"Yep. Did he pick up? Y- hic yeah!"

"Who's that in the back?"

"It's Jakeycakes hic. He came over and let me call you. Lemme talk to him. But hic I'm not done! Not for long give it here sweetheart."

Sweetheart?

Ryan gritted his teeth slightly and waited for Jake to talk.

"Sorry Ryan he's wasted as hell. He asked me to call you." Jake spoke finally.

"Listen Jake." Ryan took a breath. "Back off of Tom. No pet names, no touching him, none of that shit. He's mine and mine only, Gyllenhaal. I know you want him, stay away."

The way Ryan spoke, soft yet still angry. You could tell he was serious. He was being soft for Tom yet still being rough and angry with Jake.

He really loved Tom, anyone could hear it.

"..fine Reynolds. I'll back off since Tom is "yours." as you say. But if he wants it, he'll get it." Jake spoke.

"Don't get any ideas damnit!"

"Jaaake hang up pl- hic please. I-I want cuddles. Of course Tom, let me finish up. Bye Ryan."

"JAKE I SWEAR-"

C L I C K

"You son of a bitch.."

T B C....

OH SHIT Y'ALL IT'S GETTING REAAAAL