Chapter 1

"Mammon! COME BACK HERE YOU-!" I screech as Mammon ducks into another turn. "IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME BACK THAT DAMNED PAPER I'M GOING TO LUCIFER!" I taunted.

His back shivers and he abruptly stops. He crosses his arms, with the paper behind his back. His forehead beaded sweat, I finally caught my breath. I have to say running around the House of Lamentation would be way harder than Cross Country back in the human world.

"You wouldn't dare," His eyes set down into a glare. I chuckle.

"Watch me," I laughed, I stop and my fold my arms too. "I mean if you just give me back the report we can go back to our good old days dear Mammon, instead of having a workout around the house," I shrugged my shoulders as I start walking backwards.

"It's your fault for not helping me find Goldie," I sigh, facepalming. 

"The last time we found it, it was frozen in the freezer! Levi and I had to defrost the thing to get back your stupid card!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I didn't know it was there... But the outcome of finding Goldie brought us all together~" He says while he smiles like an idiot. 

Yes because of his card, I ended up making a pact with him; the avatar of Greed.

He shakes his head, straightening his body holding my almost finished report up above my head. The disadvantages of being short...

"Anyway if you don't help me then the paper gets it," He triumphantly snickers at my desperate hops to try to get it back.

I mean we both get it if one: I don't hand in the report I'm screwed and two: Mammon would blame me for it as per usual. 

"Pass it back Mammon!" I seethed, my fingers brushing the end of the paper. "You do anything to that you're dead," 

The sound of shoes echoed off the floorboard, finally, right when we need him.

"MAMMON! What in Devildom are you doing to Y/N?" retorted Lucifer coming closer.

Mammon tenses up and passes my report back to me. I sigh in relief, now to finish this thing once and for all. He scratches his white fluffy hair and sweatdrops.

"O-Oh, Lucifer~ My favourite brother, we were just joking around~"

He means the only brother he's scared of, 100%. Lucifer turns to me and rests a gloved hand on my head as I turn up to glance at him.

"Go finish that report I'll see you later to discuss it," I smile and nod as I leave Mammon to Lucifer.

"Y/N COMEEEE BACKKK," yells Mammon as I slowly walk away, victorious with my report in my hand. 

"Y/N!! ARGH, THAT HURTS, Unhand my ear! Uh- I mean I'm sorry dear brother~" His voice echoes through the hallway as I found my way back to my room.

There I found Asmodeus sitting on my bed with a box on his lap.

"Y/NNN~~~~" He leaps towards me and squishes me in a hug, and the box is somehow unscathed still on my sheets.

Once we parted I set down the paper onto my desk, I stared at it.

 I had to go through Mammon to get you back. If you were breathing be thankful. 

"So what brings you to my room Asmo?" I ask.  I take a seat on my chair and took out a pen from the drawer.

"Beautification~" He harmonizes as he walks to my bed setting the box on my bedside. He grins. My door opens and Beel enters with a burger in hand. He lets out a little cough.

"Hello Y/N, Asmo," he mumbles, as he munches. He takes a seat on the windowsill, very much occupied with his food.

"Hello, Beel," I sweatdrop, it's like their second room. I swear.

I mean I did make pacts with them and they've become very close, I already knew Mammon would be retreating back here later on. It usually is the routine, and if Levi isn't here he's being an Otaku in his room binging something he recently bought on Akuzon.

"Maybe after this Asmo, It's really important. This paper went through Mammon before I could finish it," I slap my hand on the table. He takes a seat on my bed sitting comfortably with a pillow on his lap.

"Okay~ I'll wait," 

I sighed.

Now to get this stupid paper done.

Hey guys,

[Shall We Dance: Obey Me!] is a fairly new game that came out mid-December 2019, it's an otome game where we are boarding at a school (RAD) in Devildom for a year, our prime goal is to survive living down with demons and the 7 brothers that we live within the House Of Lamentation... aaand I'm going to stop there. I highly recommend this, it's a great game and I hope you like the fan fiction.

_softzuuu