Dont leave me

I lay awake in my bed, mindlessly twisting one of my curls just thinking about ... things. about my old life and home, the way my mom would always smile and sing to herself.

there is something so special about this place, its so magical but theres a little hole in me that needs my mom.

i wipe the small tears out of my eyes and decide to do something to get my mind off of that.

i pick up a small jewlery box, empty out its contents, and latch it back up.

"Blue- fourty-two-set.hike!" i started playing football with myself, i would throw the box and run to catch it and get a touch down.

BOOM i threw the box too hard and hit the wall so hard it left a

"shoot" i ran over to check out the damage.

"wait what?" what is going on? the wall is.... glitching...." just like the tree!" i whisper shout.

"what?" i hear a manly voice say from behind me

i spun on my heel to see who it was. i immediately come face to face with a curious Jake.

"look" i say pointing to my wall.

"is it?..." he asks

"i think so........ Jake, this might be our only chance to go home." i said with a hint of pain in my voice. i was picturing leaving here just like that. "can you go get the others?" i asked him.

"sure" he turned around and went to find the boys.

ten minutes later we were all standing there mesmerized by the portal wall.

"im going back" stated jason.

well atleast he thought for himself for once.

"me too." said Little Barry"i like it here but if this is our only chance to go home, i wanna take it."

"what about you Zak?" i say turning to my brother.

"You know, youve always been my favorite sister"

"and only one" i add sarcastically and everyone laughs.

"but i miss mom and this place is not home. if youre staying and want me to stay, i swear i will but i can only imagine how mom feels right now."

i give him a reassuring pat on the back "go, if o dont end up coming, tell mom that i wont be too long and that im happy." i choked out as a knot formed in my throat.

he wiped a tear from his eye and wrapped me in a sad hug. we just stood there hugging and crying for about a minute before i let him go.

he squeezed my hand as he stepped over into the portal "love you" he mouthed as he dissappeared

little barry and jason say their goodbyes and leave the same way and its just me Jake and Shane standing there.

"I gotta go for Zak, he's gonna need someone to keep him entertained until you get back he said warmly embracing me and i felt a tear drop onto my shoulder "just, come back soon, okay?"

"okay, i promise" i said shakily.

he walked over to Jake and said "If i hear anything about you upsetting her, or hurting her, or not protecting her, im gonna find a way back here and youll know what it feels like to see your life flash before your eyes."

he said strongly. gosh i love that kid, i laughed because Jake actually looked scared.

"you got it" he said clapping him on the shoulder.

"wait, youre staying?" i asked shocked

"of course he is." shane said ask he slowly walked towards the portal, he flashed a bright smile as he dissappeared.

"You can leave if you want to go home" i said "im sure theres a bunch of girls and parties that miss you by now.

he looked at me, seemingly hurt by my words.

"I think i am going." he said clenching his jaw and turning towards me, "dont forget me" he said letting go of my hand.. wait, how long has he been holding my hand.

he can't leave me alone here. "wait!" i caught his hand and pulled him into me.

"dont forget Me." i said going on my tippy toes and kissing his lips passionately.

hes hand goes up to my cheek and wipes away my tear. both of us stand there in silence, staring into eachothers eyes. "wouldn't dream of leaving you Rachie. not like that."

a breathless Marc comes in the door. "please tell me that no one went through that" he breathed in despair.

"what do you mean?!" i winced

"that portal...... doesn't lead back to yor world."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hey lovelies! well you know what to do, Vote/comment/fan/tell your friends! lets get more readers! I hope whoever is reading this had a good weekend! <3 Love you all x