Mixed feelings

My head starts spinning as the boys all proudly escort me back to my room. i just want to be alone.

i walk in my room without saying anything and shut the door behind me. i collapse onto my bed and just lay there staring at the ceiling for what feel like hours. *knock knock*

"who is it?" i ask flatly.

"just let me in, you know who it is." jake replied.

he was right, i just did not want to acknowledge his existance. "coming."

i opened the door and stood there staring at him. why was he so hot? stop it Rachel.

his hair slightly messy, he had on a loose white t shirt and jeans. so hot.

i dodnt let him see me checking him out. "what do you want jake?" i said impatiently.

"i need to know something" he said forcing me inside and closing the door.

"i really dont see why you had to come in but sure! come on in!" i said sarcastically."so whats the big deal, what do you NEED to know?

he just stood there staring at me, a look i didnt recognize flashed across his face, what was it? saddness? anger? he said nothing, he just stood there.

"so..?" i said a little confused.

"i needed to know.." he closed the gap between us,

"what this felt like" he lifted my chin and crashed his lips into mine.

I had no thoughts, my heart was beating so fast.....

i kissed him back.

he pulled away and looked down at me before smiling and pulling me into a bear hug. i rested my forehead on the curve of his neck. we stayed there for a little bit before there was a knock on the door.

"who is it?"

"Its housekeeping, we have to clean the room miss."

i swore under my breath. "can you guys come back in a few minutes?"

"we will wait out here miss."

i swore again. "we gotta get you out of here" i said as i turned to jake.

"window" he said.

"good idea! just jump on out the window and hope theres a mattress at the bottom."

"i dont know if you noticed the balcony that runs around the majority of the outside, i could easily get back into my room." he said

"we need to come in miss"

"ONE SECOND!" I yelled as i pushed Jake out the window, he leaned back in for a kiss but i shut the window in his face. hahaha im so evil, he pouted at me but i pulled the curtain just in time, the maids barged in.

"sorry but were on a very tight schedule today due to the increase of guests staying for the hunting season opener tomorrow."

"Its fine!" i said as i grabbed my earrings off the dresser and skipped out of the room to go to the garden. i was in the mood to just see some plants and smell some flowers.

i also needed to sort out all of these new feelings. i was so confused. so. confused.