where are we? (pic of marc)

I turn to the others and they are all looking around dumb-struck. I notice Jake running his hand through his hair while the sun outlines his profile. He looks barely phased by just happened. he’s such a weirdo. the others are now closely examining the pillow-soft grass some are smelling it or looking up at the sky for any resemblance of the world we call home.

"THIS. IS. AWESOME." I hear Little Barry say and we all giggle a little. our laughter took on a different shape than it does at home. here, it was like sweet music as it danced over the six of us, lingering a bit longer than expected.

that’s when we all looked at each other, obviously all thinking the same thing, where are we?

"I don’t know about you guys, but I’m gonna take a look around this place." said Jake in a forced manly tone.

"we need to find people, someone who can tell us what’s going on." I said.

everyone agreed and we set out in the direction towards the fruit trees, there seemed to be a better chance in that direction because of the fact that there were snowy mountains bordering to our right.

I am leading the way, trying to figure out how we are going to deal with the situation. what if we have to sleep here? the grass is plenty soft. and I suppose if we get hungry we could eat the fruit off of the trees, but I’m with a bunch of guys, they'll want meat. besides, fruit only helps so much. we need sustenance. I have read Narnia, seen the movie, watched inception plus many other fantasy movies so I think out of the five of us, I felt most prepared.

I hear quick footsteps behind me indicating one of them is trying to catch up with me.

"so rach, do you have any idea what’s going on?" asked Shane

Shane was like a little brother to me, I admit I thought he was attractive, his dark skin and hair, oh and did I mention he plays football? when he's my age, he will probably have three girlfriends but since he was thirteen now, he was more interested with other things and I knew he felt really comfortable with me because of out close relationship.

"not really, but were not in the trailer park anymore, that’s for sure"

"Thank God" he said with a joking grin

we drew nearer to the trees and I caught a glimpse of something in the distance. "is that...?"

I said awestruck, the company caught up with me, seeing as I had stopped in my tracks and one by one they all stopped as well.

WOAH.

that is a huge castle.

it was too far away to make out the details but it sat through the clearing in the trees on a road that led up a hill. it was grand, the towers, glistening gold pointed tops on them, the stone walls had an almost marbleized dreamy look to them and there were flowery vines climbing up the sides adding to the beauty.

there was something about this place that was drawing me to it.

"well guys, looks like we’re going to the castle"

they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"what?" I said innocently

"are you insane?" said Jake. “there is no way we are going in there. what makes you think that whoever this person is will want a bung of outside strangers in his land not to mention his castle?"

he always liked to make me look stupid.

"fine, you stay here. I don’t care. I’m going in." I said resolutely.

"I’m going with you" said zak.

"I know you are" I said with a smile.

"us too" said little Barry and Shane.

Jason just looked at Jake, "well it wouldn’t be smart to separate, and I guess were coming too." Jason seemed happy with this answer. he always did whatever Jake did.

we stopped to eat some fruit and I couldn’t believe the flavors that filled my mouth. what’s that... a cheeseburger?

............................................................

..............................................................

A/N the picture on the side is of marc.... the always hot Zayn Malik. now who is marc you might ask, well I guess you’ll just have to wait until the next chapter!