Acknowledgements/FAQs

Thank you all for reading, and commenting, and voting, and staying with me through my many hiatus'! I know it wasn't easy, but we're here! This makes my 3rd finished story on WATTPAD! In reality, I have two more in my notebooks and with past stories this would be like...ten, but that's not the point! The point is: BOOK TWO IS DONE AND I CAN START BOOK THREE!

Yes, there is a book three. And now, it's time for my Frequently Asked Questions!

Is the story over?

Yes, this story is over. It was very hard to write too.

Is this the end of Milly's story?

No! This is only the BEGINNING of Autumn's story!

Are Anthony and Autumn still together?

Guess we'll have to wait for the sequel to see that, now won't we?

When will the sequel be out?

That's a sketchy one. I don't want to give a date and not stick to it. Really, this story ended in sync with Lightweight (which you should read if you haven't!) and that story also have a sequel. Of course I'll be posting the first chapters with both just so you know I'm serious about starting them, but I have other stories I want to complete first (Periculum, Winter's Diary) so while a sequel will be out, I'm not sure of a day, but I will post here when I officially start it.

What can I expect in the sequel?

You can expect a mystery (since the Revenge Saga is a Mystery based Series as of now) ; You can expect Love; You can expect Crazy; and you can Expect the Unexpected!

Will Prince be returning, since he is still alive?

That is a question I cannot answer because it will give too much away!

And, the best for last, will the sequel perpetually piss me off?

Of course it will!

Now, stay tuned for more stories of mine! Check out my newest ones : MATE( My First Werewolf Story), Winter's Diary(which can be considered a memoir of sorts), and I'm Falling (A college love story)!! The first chapter of them all were posted yesterday!