44.

"I think you like the way my claws run along your skin," I shivered in anticipation as the sultry and deep demonic voice trailed and bounced off of the walls of the red room, claws the color of obsidian lava traced my skin, offering me no intel as to where they were headed next.

"I think you also like being blindfolded, gives you the thrill of not knowing what's going to happen next, what I'll do," I felt a hot tongue lick up my neck, a finger scraping my nipple as I let out a soft moan. It was driving me crazy—he was driving me crazy.

Despite the stirring in my stomach and the heat creeping up my spine, I swallowed the saliva that was stuck in my throat and proceeded to speak. "You know, for a demon lord who abstained from sex for a long time," I smirked, feeling that obsidian stare on me. "You really waste no time, don't you? I mean, you have a fucking kink room, for fuck's sake!" I couldn't see anything nor could I move as those nails tapped against my skin, hot breath fanning over my lips.

"Yeah? Well," I could smell the mint gum that he was just chewing through my nose as his tone deepened and deepened, almost as if he was telling me some really important secret. "You make me lose my nerve, Troy," He confessed with a soft chuckle to himself and I blushed just a bit, feeling quite honored. "Is that so?" Through my blindfold, I could make out the red glow of the room shining off of Maddox's naked torso, the slightest bead of sweat dripping down those pecs. 

He knew what he was doing when he handed me a blindfold that was almost transparent. He wanted me to starve and yearn for him just like he did for me. Trust me, it was working a hell of a lot. Even if I couldn't see him, his fingers were his eyes, and he was staring into my soul, forcing me to expose each and every part of me for his taking.

I stifled a groan when I felt his lips touch my throat, his fangs softly scraping along the skin. I could feel the intense aura radiating from his demon form as I lifted my head up, internally yelling at myself for giving in to the intoxicating desire this easily. Only he could evoke such reactions from me. "I'm going to take all that you have to offer, Mr. Morelli," Maddox whispered, enticing a shiver from me as I remembered the first time I came in here. Before, I couldn't stand to be called that but now, it never sounded so sexy leaving his lips. "And I will continue to take it all for as long as I live."

Maddox pursued down my neck with his lips, leaving deep and embedded kisses into my skin, dropping behind bruises of his love. I could sense with each flick of his finger, that he wanted me, but he was going to take his time. Why not?

We had nothing but time.

I shivered with the warmth of his body so close to mine. I could hear his heavy breathing as I fought with myself to remain calm and not beg. He wanted to hear me beg and I would not give in to the satisfaction. At the same time, he knew what he was doing when those evil fingers of his dipped down and swiped just the right away on my piercing, or even the dawdle of his fangs on the sensitive skin of my tattoo.

He knew how to draw out my inner desire. I knew my skin was prickling, just waiting for those luscious lips to reach my navel. His torso was lingering on the dip of my stomach and I fought the urge to groan as he reached out with a singular claw, rubbing my skin. He was teasing me and I growled lowly, hissing at the burning feeling that rushed through me. My cock throbbed even more, a swell of heat emerging, but I couldn't move as I was bound to the table. 

"Fuck!" I called out, knowing that I was going to die of intense lust if he didn't do something. I didn't know if it was the heat of the room or if it was me, but my mind was going mad. "I'm sure that's what you'd like me to do to you," Maddox replied in a sultry manner, those his tone was dark and commanding. Even to this day, I still get reprimanded for using profanity.