Chapter 11

Hi Humans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chaos was still happening downstairs and I was just casually humming a song Equinox had sung to me when I was still in the early healing process, trying to sleep was a struggle.

E.J and Hoodie seemed to be upset, but it's hard to tell when they have their masks on.

Equinox's POV

Honestly it's no wonder how (y/n) managed to die, these guys are pretty pathetic. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to mess with them, but they couldn't protect (y/n)! This is why I'm here!

Hoodie and E.J's POV

Why won't (y/n) speak?! Is it that guy's, Slender brought in, fault?! If he hurt (y/n) in some way, I'll kill him... (they thought this at the same time)

Your POV

I shivered as I sensed a weird and threatening aura around Hoodie and E.J. As soon as I turned and looked at them though, the aura disappeared into a warm, friendly one.

I tilted my head, confused, but decided to ignore it for now.

Timeskip brought to you by...NOTHING

I must of fallen asleep at some point because one minute, both Hoodie and E.J were there, and another, there's only Hoodie.

I didn't hear anything from downstairs either. I frowned a little. I was still kinda angry at the pastas for trying to hurt Equinox or at least hinted at it.

I turned my attention to Hoodie, who was fast asleep. I got off the bed, slowly, and then tip-toed to the door.

I'm honestly bored and Equinox said if I was ever bored- go cause some trouble!.....He's such a great influence!

I opened the door, as quietly as I could, and stepped out. I didn't bother closing the door and then I started on my merry way towards something that spelled trouble all over it! Or maybe I'll try to find Equinox.....

hmmm decisions, decisions....which is more important... I made a face as I thought.

I guess I'll do both and see which one appears first.

Equinox's POV

Welp I wasn't expecting that Slender fellow to attack my mind with extremely painful static.

I'm currently chained up in what looks like some sort of dungeon, torture room? I also seem to have a needle in my arm and it seems to be injecting me with some sort of sedative. I feel weak.

Damn. I guess they're smarter than they look. I feel too weak to teleport. Too weak in general to even sense anything. I do hope (y/n) is alright....It's been a while since I was able to sense his soul.

Guess all I have to do is wait here. I'm sure I'm going to get tortured or questioned, but we will see....

Hoodie's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I got sat up and felt my body was stiff. I stretched and yawned. I then turned my head to where (y/n) was sleeping.

My eyes widened as the bed was empty and I managed to see the door open out the corner of my eye.

I jumped up and ran out the door, now on a hunt on trying to find the little boy.

(Y/n)'s POV

Hmmmm....there seems to be stairs going down. Equinox might be down there and if he is, then I can free him if he's trapped, and if he's free then that means we can cause trouble!! I smiled widely to myself and made my way down the stairs.

This is going to be fun!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yo guys what's up. I know I don't update as much anymore, I've been busy with dealing with school and my recovering mental health. I want you guys to know I love you all and hope you have a good day/night! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY