Chapter 6

-Rays POV-

It feel good to be home. I loved visiting my family, and Lauren loved being in New York, but there nothing like being home with the love of my life, Ryan. He picked us up from the airport earlier today. Lauren gave Ryan a big hug, and i kissed him. Its Sunday so we didn't have to worry about work. Spent the day playing video games and watched TV with my love and my daughter. Best way to spend the night home. 

Ryan phone rang just as he got up to go to the bathroom.

"Ray can you answer that for me?" 

"Sure Rye." I said than answered the phone. "Hello."

"Hi Ray. Ryan there." Laurie said. Why the fuck is she calling Ryan? My Ryan. She lost her chances with him two years ago.

"Uhm. Not at the moment. Whats up?" 

"Can you tell him i called?" 

"Sure." 

"Thanks. Bye Ray." 

"Bye."

What the fuck was that all about? Why the fuck is Laurie calling my Ryan? What the fuck is going on here? Especially this late at night. Its currently 8:30.

"Aww is someone tired?" Ryan said coming back from the bathroom.

"Yes." Lauren said

"Come on lets get you to bed." 

Ryan and I tucked Lauren in for bed than.continued to watch TV.

"So who called before?" Ryan said

"Laurie."

"What she want?"

"I don't she wouldn't tell me. Said to tell you she called."

"Its to late to see what she wants now. Call her tomorrow."

"I want to know why she called you in general. You haven't talked to her in two years why all the sudden is she calling you at 8:30 at night?!"

"I don't know. Although I don't see how it matters."

"It matters because that I know of, you guys haven't talked in two years. Now all the sudden you guys are talking again? Next thing i know you guys are hanging out like she never cheated on you or like we never got married. Hell for all i know you already have!"

"I just had coffee with her. Besides i never would do anything to hurt you."

"Fuck it i don't want to hear it anymore. You could sleep on the couch."

I through him his pillows and blanket. I now lay in bed on my phone. I'm tired but im not tired enough to sleep. Whats going on in the world in the world of twitter. Nothing. Like always.

-Laurens POV-

I thought Uncle Geoff and Aunt Griffin said that they won't fight or anything ever again. Where's my iPad? Father better not have taken it out of my room, only allowed to be on it for a little bit, they dont want to growing up with all the technology. Yes he left it on my room. Its 9:00. I hope that Megs awake, and had her iPad going to iMessage her.

"Meg. You awake? Can i come over? I don't want to be home right now." L~

~Gavins POV~

That's weird, why is Lauren messaging Meg? Its 9:00. Ray and Ryan said that she goes to bed at 8:30, like Meg.

"Megs sleeping. Whats wrong? Its Uncle Gavin." G~

"Dad and Father and fighting..again. Can i come up please, Uncle Gavin." L~

"Hey Micool, can Lauren come up? Somethings going on with Ray and Ryan and seems like she doesnt want to be home." I said to Micool who just came back to the living room with a cup of coffee for himself and a cup of tea for me.

"Yea, of course." Michael said. "Although we will have to tell Ray and Ryan shes here or they will fucking freak."

"Of course you could come up, just make sure your dad and father know." G~

"They cant know they think im sleeping." L~

"Uhmm Micool. Ray and Ryan thank Laurens sleeping." I said after i took a sip of my tea.

"I guess we could tell them later. Lauren needs sleep i don't think she could get all that much sleep if she doesn't want to be home." Micool said sipping hes coffee. "Tell her to come up anyway. Have her leave a note or something. Also you should go get instead of letting her walk up alone"

"Alright, come on up. Leave a note or something saying your here. Also Uncle Micheal going to come get you, we aren't not letting you come up here on your own." G~

"Thanks Uncle Gavin!" L~

When Micheal came back with Lauren He was holding her. Lauren was holding her teddy bear, with red eyes. I couldnt tell is she was crying, sleep deprived or both. Michael sat down on the couch next to me and i pulled Lauren onto my lap. Im alot more comforting than Michael when it comes to hugs. Lauren than began to cry into my stomach. 

"Whats wrong Lauren?" I said truly concerned for my niece.

"Daddy and Father are fighting again, a-and Daddy m-made Father sleep on the c-couch. When i left he was sleeping. I d-don't know a-about Daddy."

"Daddy? Father? Whats going on?" A sleepy Meg said coming out of her room.

"Nothing sweetie. Come on lets get you back in bed." Micheal said getting up than going into Megs room to put her back to bed.

"Shh, it will be okay Lauren. Your Dad and Father love each other very much." 

"T-that's what Aunt  G-Griffin said two weeks w-when i told her about their f-first fight." 

"Can you explain to us what happened last time and this time, so we have a better understanding of whats going on Lauren." Michael said coming out of Megs room.

"Yea." 

Lauren than explained to us what happened  a little over two weeks ago and just now.