Alternate 10

-Rays POV-

I stayed at a friends that night and walked to work. Since i had to walk it took me while to get there. Although I left early enough to atleast get work on time. Everyone is here, execpt Ryan.

"Sup Ray, where Ryan? He sick?" Michael said.

"I dont know where that asshole is. He could be home could be with his ex-wife. I really dont know, and i dont care anymore."

Michael didnt say anything, he just nodded and put his headphones back on.

Geoff sighed as he got up and grabbed his keys. "Ill be back when im back....Jack make sure they dont do anything stupid, especailly Gavin....."

i know where his going, he has the keys to my apartment. Hes going t see if Ryan is okay. Hes the only that has talked to him since i stormed out yesterday. He calmed Ryan was so upset he got sick. I call bullshit, but what ever. I have video games to complete.

-Geoff's POV-

I know Ray knows where im going. It upsets me that he doesnt care about his own husband. I know he is upset with Ryan so i guess this is reasonable though. I never sent Jack yesterday although i probably should have now that i think about it.

I knocked on the door, no answer. I unlocked it walked in, locked the door behind me, and set my keys on the counter.

"Ryan?" I called. No answer. "Ryan is me Geoff." His not in the bedroom, his not in Laurens room, i guess that just leaves the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Ryan its me Geoff I no your in there."

"Go away Geoff...i fucked up i diserve this.." Ryan said with a weak voice.

"Ryan open the door.. if you dont i will."

The door clicked, the sound of it being unlocked. I open the door and he was sitting on the floor head in knees.

"Did you sit here all night? Did you get any sleep?"

"Yes, i was here all night, no i didnt sleep. I dont know if ill be able to sleep without my Ray."

"Okay, come on shower and ill make you something to eat. I'll talk to Ray when i get back to the office."

"Fine.."

Ryan got up and clothes and a towel from his room and showered. I made him some eggs and a bagel because thats what they had in the house. When he got out he looked a little better and he ate as well.

"Go watch TV or lay on the couch, and sleep or something, ill talk to Ray alright."

"Wait Geoff, can you give hm this for me? I was going to have it for out wedding aniversay, but if it helps me get him back i would rather him have it now."

"Sure thing buddy."

I watched as he walked over to the couch to sit, but first he stopped and looked into Laurens room. He misses his daughter and husband. Man I really hope I can convince Ray to somewhat forgive him.