Chapter 1

(A/N): This takes place after the second ending. I hope you all enjoy the story!

-3rd POV-

Ray and Ryan adopted a little girl from New York a few months ago. She is eight years old. The same age as Millie, Geoff and Griffions daughter. Ray and Ryan don't want Lauren to be in videos or any live streams. Some of the community didn't want them to have a child, they thought it was wrong. They didnt care. Ray and Ryan left they had every right to adopt Lauren. That's the many reason why they keep her hidden from the fans. The other reason, is they feel she to young to be around the 'colorful' laungue they use in the office. Its easy to hide her for now. May not be as easy as she gets older.

-Rays POV-

"Its time to get up Lauren." I said waking my daughter.

"Five more minutes Daddy." She said pulling the covers over her head.

"Come on Lauren, you have to get ready for school." Ryan said walking into her bedroom.

"I dont want to go to school today!" 

"Don't you want to see Millie and all your other friends?" I said

"Yea!" She said jumping up.

"Go eat than, i made you a bowl of cereal it's on the counter." Ryan said.

Lauren than ran out of the room to go eat exicted to see her friends. 

"Shes the cutest." I said walking over to Ryan and putting my arm around hes waist.

"So are you my love." Ryan said kissing me. 

"Come on we have to get ready for work." I said laughing.

We went to get ready for work and Lauren got ready for school. Everyone was ready we dropped Lauren off at her elementary school, than went to work.

We are usually the first ones in the office because Lauren has to be at school by 8:15 so we leave the apartment at 8:00, and instead of going home we just go to work. 

Michael and Gavin got to school about 10 minutes after we got there.

"Hey X-Ray." Gavin said after he sat down at hes desk.

"Whats up Vav?" i said

"Nothing much. Excited for X-Ray and Vav to come out?"

"Yea, i know the fans will love it. Are you going to let Meg watch it?"

"I don't think so, its inapporiate for an eight year old." Micheal said

"Thats why im not ging to let Lauren watch it." I said

"The opening picture is guys 'touching tips' i dont think that an eight year old should watch it either." Ryan said

"Agreed, Meg isnt going to be watching it." Gavin said

"Oh speaking of Meg, can Lauren hang out with Meg tonight while i live stream, you know i dont like Lauren being in the apartment while i live stream." I said

"Of course. Keeps Meg busy." Michael said.

"Thanks guys." 

"Not a problem."

Soon Geoff and Jack came in and we got strated with a days worth of recording and editting.

-Laurens POV- 

I when i got into the class room I took my seat next to Meg, Millie and Julian. The desks in  groups for 4 or five. They all face each other. Millie is my right, which is a good thing because im a lefty, Meg is infront of her, and Julian sits infront of me.